calidude is offline Senior Member

Question Prescriptions from legit DR.

I have a co-worker whose husband juices. He gets his stuff from a family friend that is a Dr. is this a good idea??? If so what should i expect from him what would he prescribe to me??

should i try it?? please respond

Mastiff is offline Member
    Most doctors will prescribe test if you have low levels of test in your bloodstream. Mostly they try to give you androgel , which is a low dose medication. You can't use it for juicing. You can push to try to get an injectable, then try to get them to let you inject it. There are some places on the net that will prescribe roids based on blood tests, but they are expensive. We had a thread about this in the last month. Look at this thread:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ighlight=legal

thanks mastiff...
    From what this lady says he will prescribe me anything. Now does anything mean sust, winny, and clomid?? or like it says in the post just the gel??? what do you think?? If this guy is really a family friend that doesnt care then he should.
    The husband over the past few years went from 280lbs to now 212lbs... I know for a fact that isn't on just hydroxycut.

ANYONE???

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you got a killer connection. Can you use him as a primary care provider?

BTW - I think US Winny is only Vet issue... European Zambon is for humans... not sure if he can prescribe that or not. Probably just use him for blood work (for sure if you can use him as your primary physician) as well as test and anichilary scripts.

ANYONE ELSE???

Thread Information