DevilDog is offline Associate Member

Feedback from people who have taken more than 50mg Dbol/ed

Want to know what you thought of running more than 50mg/ed.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I just started taking 50mg a day yesterday if you like i can tel you what ive gained in a week or 2. e-mail me.

When taking ** Dbol , my body didn't respond well at all to them. I had to take anywhere from 2-4 (100-200mg) to even feel them!!! I think my body just couldn't absorb the tabs. When I use russians or thais, 10-12 tabs a day (50-60mg) is plenty for me to make good gains, but I haven't tried much higher. When I tried the Reforvits without the Vitamin B (plain white ones), I got up to 4 a day (100mg) and gained like a newborn child. I had to have put on 8-10lbs in the 4 weeks I was on them, and only mild water retention. I did break out real bad towards the end and my nipples were getting real sore in the beginning of the 3rd week, but all that went away as soon as I finished them off.

Hope that helps give you some insight. Just remember, everyone reacts differently to different brands and formulas.

Later,
    GBH

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Gonna: you're supposed to chew the ** tabs. They're not really that underdosed and if you were taking 4 a day then your liver was probably screaming. I don't think that would be a good idea to try again bro...
    And you were taking 100mgs e/d of the Ref tabs? That's alot. Did you ever have your liver values checked after that?

popa is offline Senior Member
    100-200mgs a day of d-bol holy shit, thats crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Just finished running 60mg ED of thai anabols for the first 5 weeks of my cycle... I liked the results alot... Up 16lbs in 5 weeks and my strength really increased alot... Bench shot up 60lbs, everything else shot up about the same...

I usually only run 40mg of D-bol for 4 weeks, but this time I wanted to see if 60mg would make a difference...

It did...

Only thing is I started breaking out more then I usually would on a cycle...

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I ran 75mg ed.. no problem with 1000mg of milk thistle a day. great weight gains and strength grains

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    I just finished off 75mg/ed of **'s Dbol everything was just fine. No sides so far knock on wood. In another two weeks i start Fina/winny and i am going to do 75mg/ed of **'s winny as well. I will have bloodwork done In a couple of days. Also i was not using any milk th. or ALA.

Peace
    test

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by buff87
    Just finished running 60mg ED of thai anabols for the first 5 weeks of my cycle... I liked the results alot... Up 16lbs in 5 weeks and my strength really increased alot... Bench shot up 60lbs, everything else shot up about the same...

I usually only run 40mg of D-bol for 4 weeks, but this time I wanted to see if 60mg would make a difference...

It did...

Only thing is I started breaking out more then I usually would on a cycle...
    Thats exactly what Im thinking of running. Been at 50mg/ed for two weeks and have enough to run 60mg/week for 3 more weeks. I'm on naps.

setsthesun is offline Banned
    well, i can tell you smth about naps. At 20 mg a day i gain just as well as i do at 50. and at 50 or over 50 i get real bad blood pressure problems. I don;t think you people should overdo it so much with the orals...if you want to add more kick to your cycle increase the amount of injectables.

Thread Information