ezye is offline New Member

my Doctor wants me to take a blood test, should i tell about AS use?

i went the the doc today because of my high blood pressure and he ended up hooking me up to an ecg machine because he found irregular heart beats. he asked if i used any supplements or hormones and i said i have used andro a couple times lately, but didnt tell about deca cycle im on. any way he wants me to come in tommorrow for a blood test and i think its because he wants to see if i am taking any drugs. should i skick with my andro story or tell the truth about deca. im 6 weeks in cycle and dont want to quit.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    shit andro could sometimes have sides worse than just a deaca cycle. if you have insurance i would only tell him if he is willing to talk off the record. b/c if not he could right that in your records which ins. comp have acsess to thus being able to not cover you anymore. if you don't have ins and you pay out of your pocket then it doesn't matter. just my op. good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you ask him what he would be testing for and why? You do have a right to ask questions as a patient.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i agree with rickson . forgot to write that.

Thread Information