ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

Post cycle=time off?

hey guys, i never knew if your post cycle therapy counts as on time, off time, or neither. if it is off time, can you theoretically do a 4 week cycle, post cycle therapy for a month then jump back on? i think this is an important question that ive never had answered. thanks.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I count it as time on.

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    shit, i always though it was in between, neither really. but someone *cough cough* recently told me its off time and i got excited. any other opinions?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Well, the longer you wait the better, two weeks more isn't that much, but I know how it is being eager to start again.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    time off bro, the best way to clean receptors is to wait unfourtanetly....damn you receptors!!!!!!!

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    Since u are OFF AS then it should be counted as time off, IMO.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is such a pet peeve of mine. What the hell difference does it make whether you call it time on or time off. Do you think if you call it time off then that automatically means you will recover in four weeks. Time on=Time off is a stupid analogy and this is exactly why. Two and Four week cycles even with short esters have been proven time and time again not to work because recovery takes too long. You have to take as much time off between a cycle as it takes to recover and the only way you will know for sure is to get tested. This isn't attack on anyone but the logic that if someone tells you it is okay then suddenly your body will recover faster just makes no sense.

Thread Information