Thread: best eca stack

H BOMB is offline Senior Member

best eca stack

what do you guys think the best eca is. a drink or pill form. like for ex hydroxycut/zenedrine or drink like speed stack or thermo speed. i am lookin for something to cycle with the clen i am going to take at the end of my cycle. i don't have much experience with eca so i wanted the fellas op. thanks

popa is offline Senior Member
    I like E.C.A. in the pill form (25mgs ephederine,200mgs caffine, 1 asprin it works very well and its very cheap

yo popa does that come all in one pill?

no you got to buy them separately

can you get all that at like a nutrition store or gnc?

they might have them at both of the places, I got ephedrine at a bodybuilding store, the caffine and A.S.A (no name asprin) pills I got at the drug store. I think depending where you live they might have banded the ephedrine not sure about this though, I live in canada and there is no problem for me to get it. I know they banned all products that contain ephedrine in it. So all ephderine tabs that where 25mgs became 8mgs dumb if you ask me it just makes me pop more pills sometimes I feel like a junky popping a hand full of pills a day
    Last edited by popa; 11-20-2002 at 09:54 PM.

thanks bro

I would NOT reccomend a whole aspirin!!! A 325mg aspirin is a lot when taken 2-3x daily every day. It's a blood thinner and has not very nice effects on your liver and prostate, and can cause digestive track internal bleeding and hemoroidal hemorage.

I won't get into details as to how I know that, but trust me... been there done that.

Instead get the little blue 81mg aspirins that are used by elderly folks for Daily Aspirin Treatment. It's more than enough for ECA purposes and avoids the nasty effects of having high quantities of aspirin in your system.

Red

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    i would go for stacker 2, have them at allsportnutrition for like $20 for 100 pills--25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, chromium, and white willow bark(asprin). just what you are looking for

Thread Information