D_BEAR is offline Junior Member

fina, eq,sus,deca,winny WOULD I GAIN MUSCLE? and cut my body fat to between 6 to 8 %

good cycle or not give me your info please
    sus 250mg a week for 18 weeks
    fina 100mg eod for 18 weeks
    eq 100mg eod for 18 weeks
    deca 200 mg a week for 18 weeks
    winstrol 100mg eod for 18 weeks
    i will have bromo nalvadex and clomid on hand
    and start hcg the 17th week to bost my natural test level back up
    Last edited by D_BEAR; 11-20-2002 at 08:39 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You want to run winny for 18 weeks. Hell I won't even do that (well ok maybe but I wouldn't feel good about it). How much AAS experience do you have? What are your stats? Also what exactly are your goals, be specific?

im 6ft
    310lb
    22 inch arms
    58 inch chest
    18 % or 20%
    this is my 3 cycle
    i want to get under 10% body fat
    when i was 18 to 24 i was 10% body fat
    never could get under that 10% even when i would diet i would lose more muscle than fat lol and i hated being 190 10% body fat i was scrawny
    i would rather be 240 lb or 260 lb but around 6 to 8 % body fat
    my last 3 cycles i got back down to 250 lbs but still around 11% or 12% body fat all three times but the cycles i done was just sus and deca then taper off with clomid i lost the most fat at the end of the cycle on the clomid

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well you are a big boy. I would like to see you run something like this but you realize that anytime you are trying to get into single digit BF diet and cardio are the keys to success.

Week 1-15
    Test prop 100 mg EOD
    Weeks 1-12
    EQ 400 mg a week
    Weeks 9-15
    Tren 100 mg EOD
    Weeks 9-15
    Winny 50 mg ED

You could possibly add T-3 to this cycle or use clen /ECA. If you want to up the test then stay on arimidex .

that sounds good but why wait so long for the fina and then so short with it just askin

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    fina is kinda ruff on the body.....Why kill your self for no better gains.....fina shuts you down real good, you need the hcg def, and if I were you I would run hcg for a week in the middle some where, prolly about week 10 or 12 and bro your a big boy 250mg of sus isn't going to get you very far (unless its for the fina dick) good luck

latman49 is offline Member
    No need to add mass really, if you can hold your current LBM and shed 45 pounds of fat, you'll be sitting at 265 at 6.4%. If you want to shed that much body fat in one cycle, you'll have to run whatever the hell Lee Preist uses when he cuts

I would suggest something like Prop/Fina, with T3 and clen .....and a hell of alot of cardio. Doing it over 2 cycles would be better than trying to do it all in one, just seems like what you will need to do to do it in one cycle would be too hard on the body.

i know thats why i was doin such low doses
    i could just do dnp but the shit scares the fuck out of me i dont wanna die
    i would just stay a little heavy if i only had the option of dnp
    i done even know anyone who has done dnp and if i did i dont know where to find my supplier only does AS only and some clomid and nolvadex thats it
    i might try dnp if i could talk to someone who had really done it and showed good improvements

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    A friend of mine used DNP , I think he has done about 3-4 cycles of it now. He went from around 280lbs at a very high bf% 20+ at least, with like a 42" waist to around 190lbs at roughly 12% with a 32" waist. He also did a 10 week cycle of fina/winny/eq in there. He is however, EXTREMELY disciplined when it comes to diet and looks fucking fantastic now. He's looking at cutting up some more and adding some more lean mass and possibly competing. Anyways, I would NOT advocate DNP unless you are REALLY sure you want to do it, he did his research and believed it was the solution, it gave him magical results but that doesn't mean it will do that for everyone. I would suggest possibly looking into using some GH to help you lean out while on cycle, and I would just use gh/fina/eq/winny/prop or some other test for the cutting coupled with t3, clen , eca, cardio and a clean diet before giving DNP a shot.

hey nj could you give me an example of how you would stack the cycle you were talkin bout and
    the amounts of each
    i would like to do a 4 month cycle at least 12 to 16 weeks
    thanx for youre reply

Thread Information