PushButton is offline New Member

What is this FAKE shit!!!!!

My girlfriend ordered some crap before talking to me to lose weight.......its called GUGGULBOLIC.....it has guggulsterones in it. Anyway she swelled up with a rash all over her face and shit...what is this fake shit, anybody?

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    sounds like niacine side effects, opens all your capillaries so you get a rash all over and kinda feel itchy, i accidentally took too much one day myself, fake stuff, only way to lose weight is excersize sad to say

Re: What is this FAKE shit!!!!!

Originally posted by PushButton
    My girlfriend ordered some crap before talking to me to lose weight.......its called GUGGULBOLIC.....it has guggulsterones in it. Anyway she swelled up with a rash all over her face and shit...what is this fake shit, anybody?
    must be a allergic reaction.. its an herb..

guggul.. while not amazing.. should help with maintaining thryoid levels in women in particular..

discontinue and return it..

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    doubt its fake, probably just an adverse reaction...hope things gets better, thats gotta suck...good luck

PushButton is offline New Member
    Appreciate it guys.....I did some research on it and your right it is an herb/root used over in India for lowering cholestorol. She had a allergic reaction to it. My worry is that is associates itself to the thyroid, and I might think that her thyroid is fucked up or something.....By the way my girl is 130 at 5'7" not hardly overweight at all, she thinks she is and is trying to cut up naturally. She runs her ass off but needs something for that extra metabolic kick.......what yall think, xenidrine?

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by FKNMONSTER
    only way to lose weight is excersize sad to say
    Thats not strictly true. The way to lose weight is to ensure that your body burns more calories than you put into it.......exercise is one way of burning more calories, DNP is another.

Thread Information