Thread: a lil help?

liztic is offline Junior Member

Question a lil help?

alright guys, here's the problem. i've been lifting for a few years now and have decided it's time to purchase some d-bol and omnadren . part of the deal was that i was given some clen on the house. i'm currently 246 pds, very little definition but strong. should i stack the d-bol/omnadren first, take the clen first, or stack all three. i'm new with the whole stacking thing. my ultimate goal is to lose some gut, add some bulk and tone a little. if there is anyone who has a successful cardio/diet program i would greatly appreciate that as well.
    any suggestions are welcome, thanks

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    how much of each do you have?

i have 355ml of clen (pump), just shy of 325 tabs of d-bol, and only 16 omnadren , but the omnadren i can get at any time....

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO bro i wouldnt run the dbol if ur at that weight with "little definition". The only thing dbol is going to do is blow u up even more. Go with winny or eq and test..Or better yet all three..

OG

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with OG. at your size the dbol is not a good idea. The omnadren is for bulking. If you ran it the clen with it it would add some bulk and burn some fat. Alot of it is gonna be in your diet though. maybe run the omna with the clen and winny at the end. I started out skinny and am bulking up right now so I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum as you. good luck though.

thanks for the suggestion guys...... OG, what kind of money would that stack set me back?

Thread Information