sublime is offline New Member

T3 while on a keto diet

im going to be running a cycle that consists of

propinate 100mged weeks 1-14
    eq 400mg weeks 1-12
    winni 50mg/ed weeks6-14
    fina 75mg/ed weeks 6-14
    60 day cycle of T3

question being obviously i want to get shredded but the thing is i heard great things about the keto diet and its my first time trying such a diet. now im wondering will the t3 strip the muscle off at a high rate cause im not getting enough carbs or will the fat help retain muscle while t3 is present

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    T3 will strip muscle off IF you aren't on gear at the time. Are you running the T3 after your cycle ends or during it? I would run it during the cycle since the gear will help you retain your muscle while on T3.

yes the t3 will be ran with the gear im just worried about no getting any carbs with that further the muscle breakdown

bump

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    dont get too involved. T3 will strip muscle without roids yeah but keep a strong anti-cat in there. Some clen should do at a good dosage. keep the prop and the equi for after the cutting. Cytomel /clen/winny/tren will kill anything else, the other stuff would make such a small difference it isnt worth it. No carbs and no fuel does very little for equi and test prop. Even tren and winny are better with high cal high carb low low fat diets. you will shred fat pretty well but gain muscle. drink shakes and eat chicken and turkey, ect. Just my .02 cents.

Thread Information