Thread: deca and gyno

Gucio is offline Junior Member

deca and gyno

i know deca converts into progestrone, but isnt it very rare to get progestrone related gyno. whatta about doses, doesent that that play a big role , at 400mg wouldnt it be almost impossible.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    No, its not very rare. Doses are a large factor yes, higher risk at higher doses. 400mg is not a dose that would make it impossible to get gyno from deca . Be careful.

but deca rarely converts into estrogen and without estrogen it cant convert into progestrone. im not saying it cant happen but it should be less likely as compared to EQ or one of the other milder steroids .

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    bro i got some gyno from deca at 400mg per week---i can take as much eq,test and dbol as i want without gyno problems.
    its what your body is prone to---mine prone to problems with progestrone..i can not do deca,fina or anadrol or i will have problems.

from what i've read alot of people on this board have had more problems with deca (deca dick,gyno) than with eq

did you drop the stuff after you seen signs of gyno. and if your prone to progestrone, doesent that mean you would also be prone to estrogenic side effects form EQ. how can you be prone to one but not the other i dont get it.?
    Last edited by Gucio; 11-22-2002 at 12:31 AM.

fast is offline Associate Member
    Just be careful with it

Thread Information