G-Dog82 is offline Junior Member

how best to run prop & enanthate cycle?

I've got 10 ml of Test prop and 20 ml of test 250 on order to start next week.

Just wondering what would be the best way to use prop to get results?? Bearing in mind i only have 10ml. Would like to keep some of the prop for end of cycle of test e to help over 2 week post last injection.

weeks 1 to 3 prop 100mg e3d (i understand ideal is ed or eod but what are thoughts) = 7 ml prop used
    weeks 1 to 10 test 250 2 shots per week = 500mg
    10 -11 100 or .75ml shots until finished cycle.

pct will advise once i work this out.... Do u think its worth keep any prop for the end? obviously trying to minimise loss after last shot.

cheers, any ideas welcome...

forza nuova is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Dog82 View Post
    I've got 10 ml of Test prop and 20 ml of test 250 on order to start next week.

Just wondering what would be the best way to use prop to get results?? Bearing in mind i only have 10ml. Would like to keep some of the prop for end of cycle of test e to help over 2 week post last injection.

weeks 1 to 3 prop 100mg e3d (i understand ideal is ed or eod but what are thoughts) = 7 ml prop used
    weeks 1 to 10 test 250 2 shots per week = 500mg
    10 -11 100 or .75ml shots until finished cycle.

pct will advise once i work this out.... Do u think its worth keep any prop for the end? obviously trying to minimise loss after last shot.

cheers, any ideas welcome...
    being test e i would run it minimum 12 weeks,,
    also try to use the prop properly(no need to save untill end ive heard guys using d-bol at the end between pct if thats what your talking about)

G-Dog82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forza nuova View Post
    being test e i would run it minimum 12 weeks,,
    also try to use the prop properly(no need to save untill end ive heard guys using d-bol at the end between pct if thats what your talking about)
    only got 20ml of test 250 so 2ml a week for 10 weeks plus prop 10ml. The idea of prop at the end i'm new at. Heard running at the end of E helps hold gains as when you come off prop the half life being shorter etc..... but if running 10ml at start would be better can just do that.

Thread Information