ted666 is offline Associate Member

Talking interesting cycle question

was reading a cycle from another site forum that was 750mg test E , 400mg EQ , 40mg d-bol for 4wks : says to run 10mg ed nolva througout , either hcg at 5000iu every 4wks or clomid at 50mg eod , and to come off (pct) run primo tabs or anavar for 3wks and everything is GTG. from what i hear allover here this is cycle is not mentioned . my question is . Is this not good and WHY???? ?? IS THIS A GOOD CYCLE OR NO ??
    Last edited by ted666; 08-17-2009 at 04:32 PM.

, cmon can someone help me out , just a little help

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no - it is not a good cycle at all. any aas including var and primo will shut you down..... maybe one can bridge with it..... but you wont recover your natty test production while tanking any aas.

Clomid should be run POST CYCLE not during cycle LOL. The HCG is fine durring cycle to help ease into pct.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

his theory behind the nolva and clomid during was to not completely shut down the hpta and at the end with the anavar and primo was a very low dose say 5- 10mg STILL NO ?

Quote Originally Posted by ted666 View Post
    his theory behind the nolva and clomid during was to not completely shut down the hpta and at the end with the anavar and primo was a very low dose say 5- 10mg STILL NO ?
    Nolva during cycle is ok for estrogen control but it's not going to keep you from shutting down. Your best bet is to use HCG durring cycle to keep your nuts up to size and it'll make recovery easier whe you come off.

I have heard of the 5mg theory but with Dbol a few times. I've seen write ups supporting both sides LOL but i think the general concensus is that it's not good to do if you're trying to recover.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

thanx HAZ

I'm gunna try and find those write ups for you..... if i do - i'll post em up

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    That cycle you posted is absolute garbage..

There are two many things wrong with it to even begin...

As soon as I saw "EQ @ 400mg"... I stopped reading. haha.

Berserker88 is offline Associate Member
    also Test - E for 4 weeks? Wouldnt it only kick in in the last week if your lucky!?!

CaliPhotog is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like garbage... However it is also really hard to understand. Is it a 4 week cycle, or is it the Dbol only that runs 4 weeks cause it also says, "either hcg at 5000iu every 4wks or clomid at 50mg eod , " Confusing, but either way I don't understand allot of things in there. Clomid during cycle? Nolva I have heard of but never Clomid. 400mg EQ???? huh? If something sounds this complicated and has so many people confused you know it is garbage.

Thread Information