Funtimes is offline New Member

Dbol/Ethanate/EQ cycle

Hey boys I'm still thinking of the cycle I'm going to take in a few months. Reading the posts I found that Arimidex would decrease bloating(a side effect along with gyno) I dont want. I don't want to jump into a cycle unless I know all about what I'm doing and this board is really helping me along. I'm 22 and been lifting since I been 15. Right now I'm at 5'10", 160 lbs, about 10 % bf. Right now I'm thinking bout this cycle:

Dbol : 30 mg/ed(weeks 1-6)
    Ethanate: 500 mg(weeks 1-10)
    EQ: 400 mg(weeks 1-10)
    Clomid: 300 first day(week after my last shot) then 100 and then down to 50 for weeks 11-13
    Nolvadex : On hand(Not sure how much to take a day if I find I'm getting gyno, so I need a little help on dosage)

Plus I plan on taking Arimidex and I see people taking .5 mg a day. Now I can get ASTRAZENECA Arimidex 1mg. With this should I break the pill in half or should I just take 1 pill every other day. I just don't want bloating and want some serious gains and strength. I know I won't gain as much weight with Arimidex cause of the lack of bloating, so with that about how much weight would one expect on average to gain with this cycle along with Arimidex? Plus when should I start taking the Arimidex? Should I start on day one with the dbol and my first shot of Ethanate and EQ or wait a few weeks and how long should I take it(I'm guessing till the end before I take the clomid). I plan on gettin between 4000-5000 calories from 7 meals per day. One last question I really am curious about is I read that taking Arimidex helps prevent gyno and can replace Nolvadex. Now if I take Arimidex would I need Nolvadex too? Just curious about that. Any imput or comments would be great. Thanks.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Cycle looks good except I'd run the D-bol at 40mg ed for wks 1-4. As for the nolva or Arimidex I can't help ya there.....all I ever take for anti-e's is Proviron . clomid is 300mg first day, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for 10 days. Looks good bro.....how's your diet though? Without a good diet the gear ain't gonna do anyhting.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd drop the d-bol, you did say you didn't want bloat, d-bol will give it to you.

JohnnyB

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I'd just run the dbol for 4 weeks if you don't want bloat and you gotta wait 2 weeks after your last shot to start clomid not one week, the EQ ester is very long lasting.

Funtimes is offline New Member
    My diet would be around 600-700 grams of protein, 400-600 grams of carbs...calories would be around 4000-5000. 3 or 4 of my meals will be coming from protein shakes with a can or two of tuna by itself or on wheat bread. Does anyone know bout arimidex if that will be the same as taking Nolvadex ? I'm wondering cause I don't know if I should get Nolvadex along with the Arimidex. Thanks for the info so far. I'm thinking about now going 30 mg of dbol first week and see how that goes and the last 3 weeks of dbol going for 40 mg.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    What is your diet at right this second...if it's close to 5000cal then you're on the right track if not then spend more time eating before you start.

I'd run the test enth. to wk 11 and run the eq to wk 10 so that they're both out of the system when it's time for clomid. You want to get at least 10(minimum)weeks out of the eq...anything less go with deca . Just my opinion.

...and welcome to AR

Aragorn

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ok,
    run the test for 11 weeks, and the eq for 10. this way they will taper out at the same time(eq will take 3 weeks and test only 2).
    start your clomid 3 weeks after your last shot of eq, and run it like nj posted above.
    if youre worried about bloat, run .25-.5mg of ari ed throughout your cycle. this should take care of any gyno induced sides, along with any water retention problems you run into.
    keep in mind though, that eq will help with water retention also. it tends to dry you out some and harden you up too.

peace bb79

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    aragorn beat me to the test/eq tapering scenario.........hehe.

peace bb79

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro I'm currently on my first cycle and it's similar. I acutally started with that cycle and turned it into the following before I started.

Week 1-13 500mg/wk test Enathate
    Week 1-12 400mg/wk EQ
    Week 9-15 50mg/day Winny
    Week 1-17 1 mg/ day armidex

I'm currently in week 8 and up 27 pounds.

I decided to drop the dbol and finish up the cycle with Winny instead.

About the nolva, the armidex will help prevent gyno from forming whereas the nolva will stop it once it forms. Its always best to have nolva on hand just in case.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by barbells79
    aragorn beat me to the test/eq tapering scenario.........hehe.

peace bb79
    My fingers are possessed

Aragorn

Thread Information