Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Please feel sorry for me

So to recap my leg is fucked. The swelling has gotten a bit worse since I decided to walk to the corner store to get some pain killers. This shit is so damn painful it's really not funny. Throw in these damn itchy nipples of mine that aren't getting better on their own - hoping for my bromo tomorrow but who the fuck knows. Also, I just walked past a mirror and now I feel kind of fat too. You'd think once you get below the 10% bf mark that you wouldn't feel fat anymore but oh no, that is so not the mother fucking case. I'm a prime candidate for suicide at the moment and frankly I don't see how anyone could blame me. The wors tof it all is that it's my own damn doing. Retarded people are smarter than me and probably prettier too. Why Lord? Why?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    a) you didn't have to ask, we feel sorry for you, but we know you can't help it
    b) better head to doc and get that leg checked out, sounds like an infection, they will probably drain it and put you on Anti-biodics (sp)
    c)I hear ya on the fat thing

Originally posted by silverfox
    a) you didn't have to ask, we feel sorry for you, but we know you can't help it
    b) better head to doc and get that leg checked out, sounds like an infection, they will probably drain it and put you on Anti-biodics (sp)
    c)I hear ya on the fat thing
    It's not an infection. The pain and swelling started a couple hours after I shot there. It's not read or hot to he touch either. It's an allergic reaction. Thakns though....I think.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    really? ever use Omna or sus before and had bad reaction like that? All AS are bascily the same, must be one of the esters that is causes the problem.

Originally posted by silverfox
    really? ever use Omna or sus before and had bad reaction like that? All AS are bascily the same, must be one of the esters that is causes the problem.
    I used ** sust and had a similar reaction actually, though it wasn't as painful. The swelling is the same however....i.e. extreme. i think it might be the prop. I understand some people have problems to it and maybe I'm allergic or something. I guess I'll have to shoot les at once. Cripes. I hope this swelling subsides soon. The extreme swelling makes me nervous since if it gets REALLY bad it can cut off the circulation. I'm ont nearly there yet though and I know how to watch for it. Here's how if anyone is interested and is ever in this situation: if you have extreme swelling in an extremity like your sholder or arm or quad, then you apply pressure below the swelling, i.e. on your hand or foot or somehwere. your skin will briefly turn white there. If it takes significantly longer than with the other side to go red again then you may want to consider going to a doc.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bro , I think I'll stay away from omna

JYZZA is offline VET
    Nathan don't worry. It will pass. I had the same thing happen to me like a year ago. I injected 3cc of some test(don't recall the type). My leg was so fucked up I couldn't walk for 3 days. Then it got better so give it time. When it happed to me I thought I went pass the muscle because my knee was 1" bigger in every direction and full of some liquid.
    Like I said give it time at least you could walk, I could't. Don't worry I know how you must feel.
    Peace
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

SoundFactory is offline New Member
    my physics professor taught us that we see in the mirror what our images of ourselves are in our heads. I have 6% bf, and still look fat in the mirror, because of my own complex stemming from being fat all my life.

Thread Information