Canadianjuicer is offline New Member

what to ask for at the docs office??

Haven't been to the doc in a while, but it's time to go. I made the appointment for a full physical which I obviously need, and I plan to tell my doc evertyhing I've been up to. I do want to have bloodwork done to make sure everything is in check and levels are ok. I'm not sure what to ask for. What I mean is, should I be asking for a specific test, or do I have to have a list of x,y,z? Thanks for the help guys, I just wanna make sure I'm covering all my bases.

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    I would be interested in getting some input from experienced bros on this subject as well. Maybe what kind of responses you may get from a doc. will they willing to give advice and not go in to some stupid ass lecture on how dumb you are for doing AS

didnt mean to bust in on your thread Canadianjuicer, but i thought i would give it a bump and ask a question myself.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    the doc should know, but for starters, test, estro, progesterone, all your liver/kidney enzymes, glucose, protein, triglycerides, cholesterols, gh, sodium, potassium, i forgot all the shit listed on mine but its pretty thorough...if you need i can scan it for ya

McBain is offline Member
    I made a thread a while back on how to talk to your doc do a search under my name and doctor something should come up. I told my doctor and he was a COMPLETE cock. I mean he still got the tests done for me but he lectured me for 35minutes. I kept telling him I had already made my decision and just wanted his help keeping it safe, I also told him I had researched it for 8 months, and weighed the pros and cons, plus I was doing a very moderate cycle. He didn't even ask what I was taking. He kept making false statements too and then I would politely correct him and he didn't really like that.

I told him what I wanted tested (cholesterol, blood lipid profile, test, kidney/liver enzymes). He told me I didn't need to get cholesterol tested because that wouldn't be effected! THat fuckin idiot. Turned out my cholesterol was a bit fucked. I mean I'm glad I told him because I think it's good to get the bloodwork done but don't expect your doctor to be a nice guy about your usage. Just be polite and go in there well educated because doctors know jack shit about steroids so they won't know what tests to give you.

Canadianjuicer is offline New Member
    this is why I'm here askign what to ask for casue I know they wo't know anything!

djdjdjddjon- yeah if you could scan it that would be perfect bro. thats exactly what i'm looking for.

Any other feedback for me? It seems like it would help a few people!
    Thanks again!

Thread Information