Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Oh SHIT! I'm short on TREN...need advice...

Just shot my last injection of EQ/Enanthate today. I want to run Tren up to the last day before Clomid starts. The problem is that I only have 13 shots of Tren left. Obviously, I could run the Tren ED for the next 2 weeks, but EQ will still have a week to exit my system. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well, you could shoot ED for one week and EOD for the second week.....just a suggestion. Good luck bro.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Make a 2G kit bro, if you have two weeks left, why not go a little longer and stay at the same dose?

Originally posted by Jdawg50
    Make a 2G kit bro, if you have two weeks left, why not go a little longer and stay at the same dose?
    good suggestion, but I'd rather get some ideas for rationing it out...

NoLimits is offline Member
    I would go with the one week at ed and the next two at eod suggestion. If that is all you have and don't
    plan on making anymore, it sounds like your only option.

Originally posted by NoLimits
    I would go with the one week at ed and the next two at eod suggestion. If that is all you have and don't
    plan on making anymore, it sounds like your only option.
    ya, thats what i will do...thanks for your input bro

latman49 is offline Member
    If you don't want to brew up some more fina, I would just take the 13 ml's that you have(I assume 1 shot=1ml) and devide it over 21 days....which will let you shoot .6ml ED. I think 45mg ED would be better than 75ED for a week and then 75EOD for 2 weeks.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Got a question for you guys...I have been wanting to get on tren but it is so expensive...It is a long drive from austin to the border or galveston to the border. I alwasy hear people talking about "quickly" brewing up some tren? Where do you get this info? I mean it would have to be something pretty specific cause I wouldn't just shoot some home brewed shit in my ass and hope for the best. Also, if you dont make it right thats money down the drain...Anyone got the time to explain the whole process or send me to a very extensive web page that explains what me, myself, and I do to make the stuff? I know you gotta get the pellets from what a farm? store? what else?

Thread Information