Thread: test

bowser is offline Associate Member

test

is there any test that is not detectiable for a shorter period than three months. if there isn't, why are they all detectiable for so long?

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    check out prop, i thnik its the shortest

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah probably Prop. You can normalize your test levels faster with it since the half life is only 2-3 days. You need more frequent injections and the longer you run it the longer recovery would be.

I don't think Test has any dectable metabolites - just the abnormal levels of testosterone in your blood would be questionable. Again. I don't think it has anything dectable beside abnormal free testosterone levels in your body.

BUMP

bowser is offline Associate Member
    i get tested by the ncaa and they check your test levels, and if the only way you can test positive for test is b/c your test level is higher than it is suppossed to be. is there anything that you can take post cycle or precycle or during the cycle to help get your test level back to normal sooner than the 3 month period? clomid is what i am thinking should be taken, did i just answer my own question!
    Last edited by bowser; 11-21-2002 at 08:57 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Test suspension will be the fastest and clomid will help bring test levels back up to normal but maybe a substance tested for by the NCAA so look into it.

Thread Information