Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

cycle diet

Ok guys I am gonna start on monday,

test cyp 400mgs a week1-10
    EQ 400mgs a week1-10
    winny 50 mg ed weeks 10-13
    clomid 2 days after winny

Now heres the deal I know for the first nine weeks I should keep the calories high but should I try to run an eca with the winny on the last four weeks to try to cut up at the end or is that a waste of a cycle? I know that for those last 4 weeks the test and eq levels drop so they are not active in building muscle. But in those last four weeks are the test and eq still helping to save muscle if I was to do cardio? I read that winny does not stop catabolism.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I'd run the winny wks 9-13, other than that looks good. ECA is up to you, winny is a hardening/cutting drug so I don't know how beneficial it will be. As for cardio, I don't see you losing muscle, the test is still in your system and the winny isn't catabolic, it should help preserve muscle. Where did you read that winny isn't anti-catabolic? (just curious).

bowser is offline Associate Member
    what kind of cyp do you have? i have some and if it is the same kind i want you to keep me posted on your results from it.

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    drup profiles says winstrol does not stop the burning of muscle it only makes them harder

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The drug profiles are wrong and we need to do some updating. Winny will keep you from losing muscle but I always feel the attempt to cut up at the end of a bulking cycle is a bad idea personally.

Thread Information