FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned

Expert Advice on PRE Cycle Diet and Training

Hey guys.

Been training for about 3 years, gearing up for my second cycle in about 3 weeks from now. Ive been taking it easy on the diet and training in preperation for this cycle, dont want to burn myself out.

Im looking for the BEST diet to make good gains before a cycle, and the training to go along with it. Should I gradually up my calories, or keep them low untill the gear kicks, THEN bump it up for a total body shock?
    Also, should I be lifting hard and trying to make gains 3 weeks before my gear comes or just train for maintnance?

The second the gear gets here, I'll kick in because I'll be shooting prop on day 1. Any thoughts or experience from other cycles you've done guys? My goal here is to throw down some serious gains this cycle, about 25 keepable pounds in 12 weeks. Let me know - thanks!

Okay, maybe not expert advice - but any advice would do. =)

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, I personally think you should do a graduall increase of calories from week to week untill a peak level at about 4-5wks in cycle. If you suddenly go from a maintenance of 2200 cals and then jump to 4000 in a weeks time, your going to start putting on unwanted pounds.
    Actually, I would start that gradual increase now, so your peak level of calories is more towards the 2-3 week.

In terms of training, Just keep your intensity level as high as you can now, throughout your cycle, and even more so post cycle. I wouldn't try a maintenance workout(if their is such a thing) and then hit it hard once you start gearing. Balls to the wall untill a muscle gets stubborn, then shock it to growth again with some drop sets or some variation in training.

Whats your cycle look like?
    Last edited by Pheedno; 11-22-2002 at 02:00 PM.

Cycle looks like this:

Week 1-4: 100mg Prop eod
    Week 1-12: 500mg Eneth
    Week 1-12: 450mg EQ (150mg eod)
    Week 14-16: 5000iu HCG
    Post Clen and Clomid treatment with novs on hand.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Looks good bro, with diet and training strict as can be, I can see 20Lbs coming from that easily.

Thread Information