silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

What i have learned so far

Thought i would post some information, this is all based on my personal experince and trail and error( i feel like i wasted most of last year experimenting). Here is number one thing i have figured out about gear and gaining.... KISS - Keep it simple, basic cycles, with basic eating and hard training yeild the best results. I have tried all kinds of complicated cycles, but frankly my best resutls have been simple cycles:

Bulking = good anogren base: (test is best) - figure out what dose works for you, but see no need to ever go over 1000-1200mg week. Then pick one anabolic - I like deca , however, EQ or something is also fine, take it at moderate dose. Then if you want cycle in d-ball or drol for 4-5 weeks at a time with same amount of time off.

Cutting yes you need to up total mg's used few more anabolic type drugs and anti-estrogens, but again simple is BEST

Diet same deal = EAT all the real food you can! Don't relay on shakes and MRP's, eat simple foods, meat and potato's/rice, when dieting eat the same foods, just cut carbs back some.

I posted this because i been reading all kinds of crazy ass cycles, franky waste of time, keep in simple, base on your current goals!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good post bro.

IMO diet and traning is the most important. Know this and the gear will help you get an edge.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bump good post silver

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    Well put, I agree 100% with everything you said. BumP

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I follow that myself..right to a tee!

Thread Information