plucks is offline Junior Member

Mex gear vs Euro gear

Okay i am finishing off my first cycle and already pumped to start my second one. Want to thank 4plates, Tapout, and Buff for all the help already on this one. But here is my question. I am going to use euro gear thsi time compared to vet mex gear. Am i going to see a diffrence just from that or are they relativly the same. I hear alot fo people nock the mex gear but i got some great results from them just want to make sure i will see the same from euro as well.

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    i am making the same change, i hope there is a world of difference.

wantingmore is offline New Member
    You will be happy with the results. It is properly dosed and you are assured it is clean. Also no pain after injection.

thetaskmaster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plucks
    Okay i am finishing off my first cycle and already pumped to start my second one. Want to thank 4plates, Tapout, and Buff for all the help already on this one. But here is my question. I am going to use euro gear thsi time compared to vet mex gear. Am i going to see a diffrence just from that or are they relativly the same. I hear alot fo people nock the mex gear but i got some great results from them just want to make sure i will see the same from euro as well.
    I have heard great things about euro gear, trust me I have 14 years training, under my belt don't use mex gear unless thats all you got.

Ambulance is offline Member
    What euro gear are u using, as in what brands? good luck bro

Thread Information