pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Clomid side effects...

I ran a quick search and didn't really find any threads that address possible side effects of clomid.

Anyone experience any negative effects while on clomid? I just started clomid yesterday and I've seen people talk about it causing depression, loss of appetite, no motivation to lift, etc. Any of these hold true?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I personally think depression comes from reactions to the discontinuance of certain hormones and not the clomid.

I had no depression at all. Saw a few tracers when I had an empty stomach or a ttimes of strenous action(cardio) but nothing serious. It's not like tripping on peote.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

It's not like tripping on peote
    ahhhhh, if only it was!!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    I personally think depression comes from reactions to the discontinuance of certain hormones and not the clomid.

I had no depression at all. Saw a few tracers when I had an empty stomach or a ttimes of strenous action(cardio) but nothing serious. It's not like tripping on peote.
    I couldn't agree more. I personally think that it all depends on what AS you do. I did T 200 last cycle, with no depression whatsoever. However, when I do deca or sustanon , I get depressed as hell post cycle, of course most blame this on the clomid, but from my own experience that is not the case.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: .

Originally posted by partyboynyc

ahhhhh, if only it was!!!

Come March and I'll be stocked again. Going pickin for the first time in 6 years. You gotta love the little black bulbs.

Thanks for the info bros. So certain steroids that shut your system down hard like deca are to blame (not clomid) when coming off and experiencing depression or low motivation. I've been on clomid now for 5 days and haven't noticed anything different from before. I was on 400 mgs of deca for 12 weeks (among other things) so I may be a likely candidate for shutting down a bit. My plan is just to continue eating big and lifting hard while finishing up.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a good plan. just try to stick to it, good luck

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    Only side I had was acne. I had 0 acne my entire 8 week cycle of sust/deca and about a week after I started taking clomid I broke out on my shoulders and a little on my upper back. No big deal, it was light - but did take a couple weeks even after the clomid to clear up.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bro also doing deca for more than 10 weeks is not recommended, not only will it shut you down, but make you sterile and cause other problems...

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Bro also doing deca for more than 10 weeks is not recommended, not only will it shut you down, but make you sterile and cause other problems...
    I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip. I'll keep it to 10 weeks next cycle.

Also, what's the least amount of time to wait between cycles (that include deca )? My last cycle was 19 weeks from first shot until last day of clomid. Do I have to wait another 19 weeks to run the next one?

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    deca for more than 10 weeks = birth control, dont worry about limpness bro, popsicle stick and duct tape works just as well as natural causes

Thread Information