djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

different qv packaging? help!

these 2 qv bold boxes are somewhat diff, the one on the right is a tad smaller, the colors are darker/more bold, and the exp/lot is stamped i black ink as opposed to the other where the lot/exp is prinked as the same ink as the box...the green stripe through the box is also a little higher up on the smaller box, and then finally one box reads:

Reg S.A.G.A.R

and the other reads:

Reg S.A.G.A.R.P.A

any ideas? just different packaging or what? box look really legit, the lot/exps are good, the holograms are good, they were both shrink warpped, and both had flip tops...all help is appreciated beforehand, my friends are worried, thanks...heres the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails different qv packaging? help!-im000085.jpg  

another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails different qv packaging? help!-im000091.jpg  

last one, sorry the quality blows, im real close to busting my piece of shit hp camera...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails different qv packaging? help!-im000092.jpg  

someone must be familiar with this...

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I think there was a recent post on this topic but I can't seem to locate it right now. Anyway, from what I remember of that post, the "stamped ink" box is legit. As for the other box, that is definitely legit .. I've got a few of those myself. So I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of slightly different packaging by QV. BTW, I do want to say you might want to get other input on this b/c as you can see I'm not 100% sure. Hope all turns out good.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    My latest QV EQ looks just like that bro. I was very suprised at how nice the packaging was. Even had bubble wrap inside with the vials..

thanks for the replies bros, i apprecaite it, im not worried about the legitemacy, i know mexican vet companies aren't the best with packing and tend to change up whenver and however, but my guys are worried, lol...thanks agian guys

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by trimunex
    Bro, I think there was a recent post on this topic but I can't seem to locate it right now. Anyway, from what I remember of that post, the "stamped ink" box is legit. As for the other box, that is definitely legit .. I've got a few of those myself. So I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of slightly different packaging by QV. BTW, I do want to say you might want to get other input on this b/c as you can see I'm not 100% sure. Hope all turns out good.

Here's the recent post about this (clear pics are included on this AR thread about Quality Vet Equipoise packaging/markings):

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=37302

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    This is crazy.....why would QV change packaging of the same product?
    I have the bottles that have the black ink stamped date. Also notice that the hologram has slits in it like this < l > . The boxes are also noticeable diffrent shades of green. I guess in 10 weeks i will tell you if mine are real or not???

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres mine i just got bro...

OG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails different qv packaging? help!-eq1.jpg  

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    I have some QV enth test. If mine has a hologram like the ones above on it, then chances are that mine is legit....right????

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by mattg78
    I have some QV enth test. If mine has a hologram like the ones above on it, then chances are that mine is legit....right????
    Right bro.

OG

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hey, you can check your batch #'s on their website.

hologram doesn't mean their legit, both mine have hologram on them but they still both have noticable differences(2 different types of packing, its just the chaces are that legitemcay is most probably when you have the hologram)...and batch # doesn't mean anything either, like a counterfeitor (forgive spelling) wouldn't go to the qv webpage, copy the lot/batch/exp, and print it on a fake?

Thread Information