Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Question 20,000 iu of hcg- how should I do it?

OK boys, I have read a bunch on this, but want a little more input please. I have seen about 10 different ways to take this. So I have a few questions for ya'll. I have 2- 10,000 iu packs (Two viles each 1-powder, and one sterile water). I have read that my cycle being only about 14-15 weeks may not need the hcg , but I want my boys back ASAP, and ready to role. I was thinking of just doing 1 of the packs spread over two to three weeks. so 1/2- 1/4 amp every 5-6 days or so. What do ya think. Is that enough? should I hold on to these guys or what? My last shot of test will be next Wednesday. I still have about 4-5 weeks of Fina left. I am planning on Clomid at the end.
    Thanks for the input!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I am an advocate of the 500iu/day HCG for 2 weeks method. Some people believe in just doing 3000iu one day and then like another 3000iu 5 days later and once more after that. It all varies, but I feel the 500iu/day is the better method (less chance of gyno), I have seen cases where people got gyno from shooting too much HCG at once.
    Last edited by nj_; 11-22-2002 at 04:44 PM.

Ok were can I get more sterile water?
    I would assume that's legal to purchase over the counter, and I should just mix that up in a 10ml vile??

Should I start this now, in a week, after the fina's done?? What do ya think?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Since you have 4-5 weeks left in your cycle I would say start it in about 1 or 2 weeks at most. Most people run it in the last couple of weeks prior to starting Clomid.

bonker is offline Associate Member
    So after cycle I should wait the time aloud for the levels to drop then WOuld I administer 1000ius for 10 days then right after start clomid or should I wait.

Originally posted by bonker
    So after cycle I should wait the time aloud for the levels to drop then WOuld I administer 1000ius for 10 days then right after start clomid or should I wait.
    I have 2- 10,000iu amps. They are about 1ml when the water is mixed. How would you suggest I get them down to 1000iu per inject? I think I can get 10-20ml of sterile water. Is that what you would do???

bonker is offline Associate Member
    If it says on the vial that is for s/c injections you can use an insulin needle and easily measure that small of an amount.

I think I'm just gonna get the 10ml's of water, mix and add to the vile. Then take out 1ml at at time. Then I should be able to do 1000iu per ml, or get 20ml's of water, and do 500iu per ml. I'm just gonna mix the solution in the amps, then draw up into a syringe, and add to the 10-20ml of sterile water. I'll keep ya posted as to how it goes. I should be able to get the water next week.

Thread Information