jjbow is offline New Member

Smile my new mex stuff

i just went to mex i picked up some 2 deca ttokkyo 300 and one boldenon 200 each 10 ml i also have some testoprim-d 250 4 amp left from my last cycle i also piced up some tamoxifeno 50 tabs at 10 mg how should i use all this pl help im new at this

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Well first of all, that is not enough. How long of a cycle do you plan to run? Is this your first cycle? Testoprim-d, should of used the money for something else than that.What is your goal? what are your stats?

well i planned on doing a 10 week cycle i have 2 10ml nials of deca and 1 10 ml bottle of boldenon with 4 amp of testoprim-d 250 what is the best way to stack this

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How were you planning on stacking it when you bought it?

i plannedon useing 300 mg for three weeks then going up to 700 mg for 5wks then back down to 300 for 3 wks on the deca . with 200 mg of boldenon the entire cycle . then ading the test 250 during my five weeks of high deca usage

can i mix all these in one needle ???????

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If I were you I would run decca at 600 mg 1-10. Get more test so you can run 500 mg weeks 1-11. Save your bottle of EQ for your next cycle. Start clomid on week 13.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    testaprim - d boy do i remember that stuff.....ouch that stuff hurt like no other.

to be honest with you i think you should have picked up more stuff, what are your goals, stats? we kinda need that info.

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    You will have a problem running deca with out test at the same time. If I dont run more test than deca I get deca dick. I never could do the cycle you are planning on doing.

D angel is right bro, you need to run the test higher than the deca , deca kills your sex drive, and test counters it. If your thinking of running EQ with test, you need to run the eq higher than 200mgs, and also for 12 weeks since it is so slow.

well my buddy is going to tj this weekend what should i have him get me to stack with eq and deca i guess ill us the rest of my testprim but whats a goood brand of test to get ttokkyo??????? and how much $ does it cost in mex ????

Bro go with some QV Cyp as your base and stack it with Deca , keep it simple, you will grow like a weed. As always, run the test higher ok. Make sure you have everything on hand first. I suggest you go with QV instead of TTokkyo.

Thread Information