BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member

Wohooo Surgery day!(sarcasm)

As said earlier in another post of mine ("plastic surgery screwed up my life"), today I am getting surgery. They are doing touch up work from were a tummy tuck and gyno surgery went wrong. The process is going to include lipo on uneven fat deposits and cutting out the old scars to make new and improved ones. My surgery is at 12pm so I really gota get heading out. Yesterday I was a nervous wreck so my doc wired a rx for valium 5s.......the damn things didnt do anything for me. Maybe very very slightly they calmed my nerves but nothing more than a good cup of sleepy time tea could have. If you read my earlier post about coming off of my cycle before surgery, I decided to run 10mg nolv and 50mg clo up until yesterday 24hours presurgery. I am kinda looking forward to the dissasosative they are putting me on for the the process, even though I would just rather be knocked out. It's supposed to be the human version of special k (ketamine)

Well, thanks for all the words of wisdom from my AR bros. They have helped me along greatly. I cant wait to get back on here reading and learning. I am more of a lurker than a poster but slowly losing my shyness.

p.s. I hope these perc 10's he gave me will be powerful enough to take care of the pain......I love the feeling of a hard intense workout but the idea of shit being pulled from out/under my skin rattles my nerves.

Peace out Bros

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, good luck bro, hope everything works out for ya...

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with the surgery Bro.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck bro!

OG

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Good luck Bro hope everything turns out like you hope.

peace
    test

BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the wishes of good luck

I came back from surgery yesterday around 4:30pm. The whole proceeder took less than 2 1/2hours. Before surgery he drew all over me again with a marker showing where and what he planned to remove. He decided not to touch the scars this time so that next time if my nipples need shifted he will have maximum amount of tissue to work with. Eventually he will be cutting out the old scaring and reshaping my nipples(oh freaking joy) to look more "normal." I wont know what the results are going to be like for a while. I refuse to look at myself in the mirror for at least another two weeks to avoid disappointment because there will be swelling. I have to wear a garter like strap around my stomach and chest to help the skin reattach to the new tissue, this helps me avoid looking at the damage that was done. Today, I have a check up with my doc and am going to ask for something a little stronger than the percs. They don't seem any better than advil. Also, I am going to ask for a sleeping aid, I couldn't have had more than 2 solid hours of sleep last night.

Sorry for rambling. I hope some bros find this info useful in case they are facing a similar proceeder. I will keep you updated on how everything goes. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask here or throw me a PM.

Thanks,

BIGCHEST

dern180 is offline Member
    Gald your happy with the surgery. I read your last post about the fuck up. I hope everything works out for you..........GOOD LUCK. Maybe in a few months you can post pics.

Thread Information