SWALE is offline New Member

Swale Has Something For All Of You!

I have something I want to tell you all about. My hope is that you will all read through this posting, and realize that I am an idiot for not respecting the rules of the board. I come on here with unproven information and expect that I wont be banned - I am supposedly a physician but I dont understand how to read what "No Soliciting" means....

--“SWALE”
    John Crisler, DO

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    We appreciate it bro. Thanks for respecting our rules.

Big Rush and I were just about to get nasty

Aragorn

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Yes, thank you for re-writing your post - and make sure that it stays that way - That was my one merciful act today....

Wow the wielder of the flame didn't destroy you You now owe your allegiance.

Aragorn

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    that kid is an idiot he came over on another board im on and talked shit just like here. he is just a punk
    JLI

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Anyone from Mich. He says he has an office there!

Rocket

Gentlemen, I hope no one here ever posts about how their doctor refuses to take care of them while "ON', or gives you lectures or the Evil Eye treatment, or how you wish he would provide ancillaries for you. You had a physician reach out to you, and look how you treated him. I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING. Mine is a legitimate medical practice. A bodybuilder myself, I just prefer to work with fellow athletes. Probably as time goes on, and I make more of a name for myself, I will not be subjected to such abuse for being one of the few physicians who are really behind you (especially during the infamous Digital Rectal Exam!). Really, I catch enough flak from my peers in the conventional medical community; I don't need it from this side, too. In the meantime, the best of luck to all of you.

SWALE

I would also add that I am somewhat well-known, and greatly appreciated, on the t-mag and meso Boards. I have also been INVITED to join a couple other Forums, by owners/Mods, because they see the value to their members. If that is not the case here, that's just what the deal is. I just rolled through all the Boards I could this weekend, to try to let everyone know I can help them, if they want. I never meant to be innapropriate, nor to receive the hateful responses I have (I guess physicians are just not used to that sort of thing). So, I'll finish with a heartfelt apology, and wish you all the best.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am familiar with your post on T-Mag - many being in regards to anchillary use with cycles. And I think your prices are probably spot on for legit American pharmacies - not the Mex shit. Although I am not positive on this.

But I hope you can browse around the board and help out some of the posts on here... while you are here.

AR has a lot of kids asking questions too... Do you have anything to say about AAS usage and adolecents, from a medical standpoint (and one that actually knows about AAS aids) and how it effects there development and long term complications? Thanks SWALE!

BTW, you must come to realize that you would find yourself in an indefensible position should I decide to sue you for "quoting" me on something I obviously did not say, that is degrading and hurtful. Don't worry--I'm not going to, but you should think about that as long as we're on the subject of "appropriateness".

Swale - the reason for hte response you got is because you went about introducing yourself without having informed any of the Mods - thats like someone waiting outside of your practice or in the hospital lobby while holding themselves out as a Dr and giving out medical advice - while their advice may be true and helpful, people dont know what to think because they have not established legitimacy or provided bona fides - if you are in the medical profession, I would have assumed that you knew that. All that was needed was to PM a Mod with a little backgrounder of your self - normal people this would not be necessary but for someone holding themselves out as an expert in the field this is wise - no different than if you said you were an IFBB pro.

If indeed you are the same fellow that has a good reputation on Meso and TMag, we very much welcome your participation here - we have a few Drs on the board and some in the Bio field.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Hey rocket, it just so happens that I live in Lansing. I'd be more than happy to check this guy out.
    I must have missed his original post. Can someone tell me what the deal with this guy is?

Biznatch, why don't you give me a call? I'll be happy to meet you for a cup of coffee. Better yet, a beer. I train at the YMCA Downtown. My office is on Lake Lansing Rd, in East Lansing. My answering service number is 206/600-3083 (I know, it's long distance from here, but using this service saves me over $700 per year. I'll even reimburse you for the toll charges.).

CYCLEON--I realize that now. Sorry, there just wasn't time away from my practice to spend 20 or 30 hours trying to hook up with more than a dozen Boards. To extend your analogy, to me it seemed that it would be more like requiring a doctor to come to your home and spend several hours with you before you decide to take him on. that's just not the way it works. Anyways, doing it this way did help me weed out Boards I do not want to monitor. The response has been VERY motivatiuonal to me on a couple other Boards. I've even been invited to join one of them by the owner (which, best case, would been much better here). I knew there would be a few bumps in the road, but I am willing to weather that in order to do what I believe is right: changing the way conventional medicine treats steroid athletes. This cannot happen without solid support from your Board, and others like it. I don't mean necessarily by becoming patients--but just getting the word out that there is now a better way. I won't be taken seriously by my fellow physicians until I have worked with literally hundreds of steroid athletes and guys on HRT. Your considerate comment is greatly appreciated.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Welcome SWALE...We can use any knowledge you can afford to share.

BTW What the hell did I miss???

I'm not sure too many saw SWALE's first post...it doesn't need to be relived...

Seems like everything is gonna be alright

Aragorn

TeenPL is offline Banned
    so what services to you offer swale?

TeenPL--
    I cannot mention anything about it before getting permission here (learned my lesson). You may contact me personally at my email addy. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

That is better - we do very much support the medical community's involvement in AAS since it is primarily their ignorance that allowed juice to come under DEA control in the first place. If you could PM me your details practice, phone etc - that would help and we would be happy to make known your references - there are a number of people who juice legally on here and any participation in studies etc would certainly be helpful to the community at large - looking forward to the day when AAS becomes a "normal" prescription drug again.

CYCLEON--
    That and politicians' knee-jerk responses to media attention. Remember when Meryl Streep almost single-handedly destroyed the Washington State apple industry with her BS on Capitol Hill about the "terrors of alar"? Not a whit of science in it. Yet the politicians were far too star-struck by her mere presence to actually check anything out, and as a result, we all suffered (well, those of us who like to keep me away with an apple a day). The same thing happened with AAS. I'll go on record (and this will most certainly come back to haunt me) as saying I do believe MODERATE steroid use is no more than a lifestyle decision, and should be considered in that light. However, until the wind blows in the other direction, I cannot "officially" condone them. I CAN, however, treat patients who present with hypogonadism and high serum estrogen levels, because THE MEDICAL INDICATIONS ARE THERE. I do this on the basis of medical history. P.S. You've got mail.

It is a fact that our congress is far too ignorant - the fact that they are reactive to media is not surprising - the trick is to educate the media as well - the problem is that they need sensationalism to sell news - but in th meantime, some long term studies with supporting results would be nice to have handy when someone takes up the torch - look at weed, now it is attracting big money and it was only due to significant DEA lobbying that the measure were defeated in this first of what no doubt is many rounds to come - it is doubtfull that the DEA woudl expend so much effort to defeat similar efforts for juice. Drs suffer as well, due to having to go through DEA reporting reqs for every 50 yo male needing test threapy. I think if it coul be approached on teh idea that it is an enormous waste of DEA time and money to go after juice (and the DEA might well concur) it wuold have legs if the Med community would be well educated on it.

Agreed. However, you'll be glad to know that I do not have to make any extra effort to prescribe the ancillaries or testosterone . Even though test is Schedule III, the DEA has exempted it from their Controlled Substances requirements with respect to specialized prescription handling practices. And the patches are not listed as Schedule III--many men derive great benefits from them as HRT.

Well Swale, you look to be pretty legit. In fact, it appears that I probably live about 1 mile away from your office. I train at the powerhouse in East Lansing. Perhaps I will take you up on that cup of coffee, or maybe the beer, and let these guys know you are in fact what and who you say you are. I will pm you or call you in the near future.

tmjt21 is offline Junior Member
    Biznatch...hopefully that will be the very near future...

Well, i will be leaving town on Wednesday to visit some family for the holiday. I will return on Sunday and hopfully set up something then.
    However, I am still not completely sure what the original controversy was here. If someone could enlighten me I would very much appreciate it.

BIZNATCH--

Sounds good. I, too will be leaving town for the Holiday weekend. My best friend, who is a VP over at the Mich. Chamber of Commerce, just bought a second home up in Canada. We're going up there to have Thanksgiving Dinner, but also to get out of town for a few days (and see some road!). I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it. I'm embarrassed to say, after bumping around this town all my life, I have yet to see the inside of the Powerhouse Gym. I was sitting with my best friend outside the Peanut Barrel after the California football game (no, the California embarrassment!) having a pitcher of Fosters, when about half-a-dozen big dudes walked past on the sidewalk. I knew the PH must be nearby.

Yup, there are not too many "big" dudes around here. But, the few of us tend to travel in bunches. That way, everyone can drive by and laugh at all the dudes that can't put their arms down.

Thread Information