Thread: Anatest prop

RastaDread is offline New Member

Anatest prop

Hi all, I've been floating around this board for quite sometime now doing some reading and gaining good info, very informative board. So this is my first post.

I've never done a cycle of AS before but am going to start next month. I'm 23 years old, 195 lbs approx. 13-15% bf. been training for 2 years now.

The only stuff that seems to be floating around right now is Anatest prop. From what I've read prop requires frequent injections but the guys at the gym say that's crazy and they only inject once a week. Now, I don't know what to think at this point, has anyone tried prop with once a week injections before? Honestly though, these guys SWEAR by once or twice a week max.

I was also concerned with gyno (i'm estrogen sensitive) but I've read that prop won't likely cause it. But to be on the safe side I was thinking of using and anti-E like Formastat from Molecular nutrition throughout the cycle. And maybe throwing in ONE by Avant as a stack.

Any commments would be great as I'm still learning the ropes, thanks.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR

Stop listening to those gym guys and send them here. You'll find what you're looking for if you do a quick search.

Aragorn

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The all knowing guys at the gym. They are my favorite people. I'm not sure who is worse them or the all knowing guys on the internet. In this case the all knowing guys on the internet are right. EOD injections are necessary to keep relatively constant hormone levels in the body because of the short propinate ester.

RastaDread is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, that's what I thought. I'm not too sure I'm cool with EOD injections for my first cycle though. I'd like to keep injections as far apart as possible for now.

Thread Information