Equiguns is offline Associate Member

CRAZY IDEA, need opinion

CRAZY idea but read on..............I have this idea and although I know it is crazy I think it might actually work. Hear me out...My left arm is half an inch smaller than my right arm and for some reason weaker, although I AM a left handed person. Most of the loss of mass is in the outer head of my lower bicep...if you can feel me there. The way I figure it if I could increase blood flow to the left bicep area that should give it extra nitrogen, nutrients, ect. But increase blood flow to the left bicep only and not the right so it grows and not the right bicep. I would figure if I increased blood flow to that area the blood will get to more muscle cells which I just worked out today and some how, although I dont know the details of it, make the muscle bigger. Anyone got any opnions? I know it sounds wild but we all like new things don't we? I mean ECA stack has aspirin to thin the blood so it gets to more cells. How do you increase the blood flow you ask? BENGAY the cream!!! It increases blood flow to the area applied (as stated on the commercial)...anyway give me all you opninions on this idea. I mean I have tried everything to get the left bicep up with the right and it won't happen...so trying any more is out of the question.

bump ...i know it isnt a roid question but someone has got to have an opinion..eh?

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    well, i don't know exactly what to say, other than that you sound pretty excited about this. My left arm measures 19 inches around the bicep, while my right is just under 18.5, even though i am right handed. My left is also slightly stronger. In other words, I am in the same predicament as you, only the other way around. Despite the size difference, I cannot actaully see it, unless I am really looking hard at a front double biceps pose. I don't see this as any big problem at all. Even if you look at pictures of Arnold, you will notice differences in his bi's. I would suggest just keeping the workouts the same for both arms, unless there is some freaky difference that you haven't metioned.

I have almost the EXACT problem as you...hehe...My LEFT BI is 18.5 and my right is 19...the left being the weaker. But when I look at it I can tell a huge difference when it is just laying by my side...now PUMPED there is no difference once the blood rushes into the left arm like a water balloon...then both arms look the same. But just sitting by my side there is a half inch difference and you can tel just by looking at it. I have tried everything and it really pisses me off!!! It is really the only thing I have left to do until I start to cut in about 4 or 5 months. I am hella excited about my theory here...I have tried everything and nothing works and I need to be perfectly symetrical...I should chop off my outer tricep head on my right arm...I am desperate enough.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    (as kids everywhere begin rubbing Bengay all over themselves... )

Thread Information