michi is offline Associate Member

Cycle test/deca/dbol

i am 20 i want to start my cycle in 2 days i am 160pounds used to go to the gym since 1 year and i wana gain 20 pounds am 179Cm and its my first cycle .

1-6 week deca 150ml
    1-6 week testestorone 250ml
    1-6 weeks 20mg dbol

what do u think guys? i wana gain wieght and get stronger can u please tell me how many pounds i may gain and when the results will start and about side effects.
    Last edited by michi; 11-23-2002 at 03:28 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you wanna gain 2 pounds off a 6 week cycle ?? bro, i could gain 2 pounds in one day, or lose 2 pounds by takin a shit.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Those 2 pound logs get heavy, speaking of... I need to go drop that load of. I'll see ya'll a few pounds lighter!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if you do a little research yourself, you will see the side effects that you may encounter along the way :

bitch tits, acne, oily skin, hair loss - just to name a few

i'd say wait more than 2 days and do some more research until you'v got something better laid out.

also, how much you gain depends on how much you put into it. there is no scientific measurement. if you take this much stuff you'll gain this much lbs. that's not how it works. if you eat your ass off the right way, hit the weights the right way, you can gain plenty of pounds naturally.

i ment 20 pounds sorry .

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    20 pound shits are hard to take but yeah I like the cycle although I'd run it longer. I like the low dose low side effect philosophy kinda like a jump starter but if you use d-bol and test you need hcg and clomid. I don't know if six weeks gives you enough time to solidify the muscle.

il use hcg and b-complex and nolvadex so no bitch tits and i would know abou the hair lose is it 100% and whats clomid , i dont want to make my cycle longer than 6 weeks because i dont want to get side effects and i dont want more than 20 pounds il use creatine and procomplex.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Bro....please do yourself and your body a favor and WAIT. If you dont know what clomid is then you do not need to get on juice yet. You NEED to research this shit alot before you go shooting shit into your body. Its not a joke and you CAN mess your self up badly if you dont know what you are doing.
    1. 6 weeks is a waist. Deca takes atleast 3-4 weeks to kick in.
    2. You dont need to run dbol for 6 weeks because it is hard on your liver
    3. Side effect come with using steroids . It is your responsability to know what they will be and how to prevent them and how to treat them should they happen......and you dont have a clue from what i can tell.
    4. I promise that waiting another month or so will not hurt you. Use that time to gain more knowledge on what you are gonna do and i promise you will notice better gains if you are educated.
    Please listen to us because we are here to help......Good luck!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you are picking bad gear to do a six week cycle. Either run that cycle for ten weeks increasing your Deca to 300 mg a week, the dbol to 35 mg a week for 4 weeks, and your test to 500 mg a week or use prop/fina/dbol.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    YOU NEED TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAS is a vital booster to help you grow, but if you don't eat you won't grow. You can take all the AAS you want and you will not get any stronger nor gain a pound. When it comes to how much you will gain, it depends on how much you eat and how hard you lift.

THose are pretty mild doses, but if this your first cycle you could see some good results?

Good luck...and remember if you are not ready, educate yourself more. It is better to wait then to say oh SHIT I SHOULD HAVE WAITED.

ok il make my cycle for 8 weeks and il make it after 2 weeks so i read more and i researched about clomid and researched alot before i made this cycle ive been researching for 20 days plz guys u got experiance help me what to do and whats good.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anyone notice this kid turns 17 in Decemeber? As in, he is 16. Shit kid - got get a driver license first...

lol this account was for my brother and his email was [email protected] he is 17 i am 20 and gona be 21 in 4 month and my email is [email protected] and i can post pictures of my self.

okaaaaay... why not register your own profile?

because michi is my family name and i like this nick and my brother is still a stupid kid who wanted to take steriods and i am glad all guys helped him not to use this shit untill he gets older.

ahhhh...

but i wish you guys gona help me as you helped him

Thread Information