rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Tell me if you think Im getting gyno..opinions wanted please

Im in my 6th week of cycle of ttdeca 300mg/wk1-8 , eq 400mg wk1-15 and qv enan 400mg wk 1-15. I very paranoid about getting tits cause I saw what happened to a bro i know that was taking 600mg tt deca . His tits look very bad almost identical to female breasts. I have posted several times about this subject but feel better when i get reasurance from ya. Anyway heres the deal, I ask all my bros even my wife if they think my chest looks like its hanging a little and they say no im just too paranoid. My chest is pretty solid but right around the nipples I have a little fat there, is that normal? I havent gotten any really symptoms except itchness around chest but not on the nipples. I do feel ripples around my chest and under my nipples but isnt that normal(muscles)? I dont really feel any ball shaped lumps but please give any info or opinions please..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It will be a hard, sensitive, lump if it's gyno forming. You feel it by rubbing around the nipple area... you'll know.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    how big would the lump be if it was just forming? Can you get gyno without the common symptoms?

Mastiff is offline Member
    You will always have some sensation, like itching, burning or pain. It may not be in the nipple area, it may be in the surrounding tissue. I felt an itching sensation in my chest, I originally didn't have the sensation in the nipples, that came later. When I finally got the sensation in my nipples, I mentioned it to my wife, I couldn't feel any lumps. I thought I was feeling muscle. She checked and said she felt lumps. I wound up getting an ultrasound exam, and then a mammogram. I'd developed female breast tissue. This was on a cycle with anadrol . I had thought gyno would be felt in the nipples, so I thought I was OK. Your problem sounds real similar(sp). I'd get it checked, or start taking nolva and bromo right away. Better to be safe than have tits.

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Mastiff
    You will always have some sensation, like itching, burning or pain. It may not be in the nipple area, it may be in the surrounding tissue. I felt an itching sensation in my chest, I originally didn't have the sensation in the nipples, that came later. When I finally got the sensation in my nipples, I mentioned it to my wife, I couldn't feel any lumps. I thought I was feeling muscle. She checked and said she felt lumps. I wound up getting an ultrasound exam, and then a mammogram. I'd developed female breast tissue. This was on a cycle with anadrol. I had thought gyno would be felt in the nipples, so I thought I was OK. Your problem sounds real similar(sp). I'd get it checked, or start taking nolva and bromo right away. Better to be safe than have tits.
    What's bromo?

Mastiff is offline Member
    Bromo is short for bromocriptine, one of the brand names is parlodel. Its a medicine used for Parkinsons disease that lowers prolactin levels. It is used for fina and deca gyno.

Thread Information