Tsunami is offline Associate Member

Test Prop or Proviron?

Planning to do Winny 50mgs ED and Tren 37.5mgs ED for 6 weeks.
    It'll be my first cycle.

Two questions, I plan on doing pretty much this exact same cycle again before next summer but with prop for sure and tren at 75mgs ED.

Now for the questions, proviron or prop? I get proviron for $10 US so its not too expensive.

Second question, should I bump up the tren to 75mgs for this cycle? Or is it ok how it is?

And please don't say that's alot of injections for a first cycle, I already know that thanks.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    if your going to do ed or eod injections with the tren , might as well be a soldier and do 75mg, but 37.5 is fine too...and im confused why your deciding between test prop and proviron ? they are 2 different things entirely...test prop is a strong androgen/anabolic and this is some info on proviron taken from the profile section:

Proviron is therefore taken during a steroid administration or after discontinuing the use of the steroids , to eliminate a possible impotency or a reduced sexual interest. This, however, does not con-tribute to the maintenance of strength and muscle mass after the treatment. There are other better suited compounds for this (see HCG , Clomid, and Teslac ). For this reason Proviron is unfortunately considered by many to be a useless and unnecessary compound. You should be aware that Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids. Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Nolvadex) Proviron already prevents the aromatizing of steroids. Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked.

I dont see the correlation between the two, they have 2 diff uses. so the answer to your question? stick with the 37.5 daily if you wanna keep your doses 'reasonable', and use the prop not the proviron...good luck

Should have cleared that up sorry.
    The reason for prop and proviron is to stop fina dick.
    I thought people would be able to make the correlation without me pointing it out, sorry about that.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, why not run both the prop and proviron ? It would only make ur cycle better imo. If not run the prop.

OG

The reasoning not for doing it because i want to run it at the same dosage for my next cycle, do you think that I would have to run it at a higher dosage next time around?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    doubt it, there was just a real good post on elite about how body builders are taking mega doses and how its not necessary...run over there and take a look around, it should be around the top they are keeping it bumped...point being, small even doses should be fine, up the doses when old ones dont seem to be working anymore...good luck bro

I've read that thread, that's why I was thinking of not going on prop this time around and just use it next time around at 50mgs ED.

What do you think?

Thread Information