Thread: 4plates

4plates

why was 4plates banned?
    he had talked to a mod about the problem and he said it would stop.
    it did stop and got banned anyway

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I had no idea he got banned!?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    WTF?!?!? 4plates is banned??

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

WTF!!!What happened to 4plates??

Damn I missed this news, hes one of the cool brothers on here. Can someone please pm me and tell me what happened to 4plates. Did he do something reallt bad to get banned? I know him very well on here and didnt think he would ever do anything to get himself kicked off. i hate this happened cause I really have a lot of trust in him and think hes one of the cool bros i talk to all the time. I dont know the story but if it is something minor can we give him a chance? If someone has time please pm me and tell me whats going on please.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    He was a good guy but he intentionally broke the rules

Originally posted by King Samson
    He was a good guy but he intentionally broke the rules
    What did he do?

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    They are complaining that the quality of its members are unexperienced and dont know what they are talking about and then they make the problem worse by getting rid of a guy like 4plates. I used to think that this board was the best but as time guys on all the great ones that I used to look foward to learning from are gone. I wonder why. If anyone knows what happened to him pm me

plucks is offline Junior Member
    Wow all i can say is that i learned alot from 4plates and i think that he will be totaly missed here. I have no idea what he did and if some one does please pm me. Bro was full of knowledge and helped everyone here as well as being on of the few true guys that knew what he was talking about. This board will suffer without him.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    4plates is a great guy. what could he have done to get banned? he had tons of knowledge and expierence. could someone PM and tell me why he got banned, i would appreciate if someone would. thats a shame he seemed really cool. Madmax...

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have no doubt you are a good guy, however you repeatedly broke the rules even after being asked to stop, thats a fact. Anyone such as you should know the rules better than anyone else as you have been around long enough, dont get me wrong this was a hard decision to make for all of us.

Those of you that are gonna start to be the complaining ones with this board is going downhill bullshit, look at it this way, if shit like this carries on we lose everything the board and that will not even fucking be here, now I for one have not worked hard to get this place to what it is since it started for someone else with no regard for ALL of our safety to just let it all go to shit, cos he cant listen to rules.

Never mind if the things you were doing were stopped you knew well enough you shouldnt have even done them in the first place which we just let slide on more than enough occasions.

I want this board to be a safe place for that we need rules, you think we just happy to go round banning people? it is really not like that, its about keeping shit safe for all of us.

Peace

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    WAIT A DAMN MIN!!!!! 4PLATES IS BANNED????????!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WHO DONT KNOW WHAT ON EARTH THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT AND THEN YOU GO AND GET RID OF SOMEONE WHO DOES LIKE 4 PLATES?! UGH :: DEEP BREATH:: OH WELL IM SURE HE DID SOMETHING STUPID, THE MODS NEVER BAN SOMEONE FOR NO REASON, THAT I DO KNOW FOR A FACT.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hey guys i know now why he got banned and he got banned b/c of his stupidity. If he would have stopped hed still be here. If your going to blame someone blame him not the mods.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well spoken toj,
    and i for one am going to back you on this decision.
    since toj put his ass on the line here, i will too. i'm the mod that repeatedly asked 4p to stop doing what he was doing. he point blank told me it would cease, as of the day i pm'ed him.
    a day or 2 later, hes back doing what got him on the shit list in the 1st place.
    we dont tolerate broken rules here. especially when we ask a person to stop, and they lie to your face and say they will.
    4p is and was a good bro. ive helped him and he's helped me, but rules are rules, and we have them for the reasons jason mentioned above.
    with 4p, it was business as usual, even after we told him repeatedly to stop.
    i felt i owed you guys and jason this explanation. we dont ban for no reason, and actually, since ive been a moderator, this is one of the more serious reasons ive seen.

peace bb79

Hey I dont think anyone here is blaming anyone on banning 4plates but just shocked cause he was a good bro that has helped many bros out including me on many occasions and i would return the favors for him. If he broke the rules then I guess he has to suffer the consequences which in this case is being banned but Im sure gonna miss that joker cause he has taught me numerous things I never knew.

I second that, i am jsut suprised 4 plates would be banned, no doubt he was a very good bro and he helped me out a lot

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    can someone please tell me why he got banned? PM PLEASE. Madmax..

Mastiff is offline Member
    Could someone please PM me with the info? I respected 4plates a lot.

4plates knew his shit. Its unfortunate that it had to come to this. He's a good bro. He has helped me and others many a times. He has tremendous knowledge. He will be greatly missed. I wish him the best of luck.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Could someone please PM me the reason he was banned? Thanks.

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    Indeed - 4plates was the shit. Too bad he got banned.

If he's reading this right now... I'd tell him to just make another name and follow the rules this time cuz we all could use his expErtese on tHe bOArd
    =)

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    4plates at one time was a very good very respected member. He broke a major board rule. Which if let go could cause the closure of this board. He was warned more than once in a short period of time. After this he continued as if he didn't care what was said to him. Its not like he only did it a couple of times we have received many complaints from many members. I personally hoped the first warning would do it but it nor the other stopped him. I was saddened that this had to occur but for the good of AR it needed to be done.

That being said the rule broken will not be shared out of respect for his privacy. This is the way it will be. We will never release this for any member. I would like to cause you would all see why it had to be done but these are the rules.

malidfa is offline Member
    If u wanna blame someone blame him not the Mods..... it was his own fault

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    sorry to see him go i learned alot from him , but rules are rules. i don't like to see anybody get banned, but if it endangers the board, and all of us other members i'm all for it.. once again good job mods for keeping the board safe..

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    I really didnt know 4plates that well but he was a smart dude but let me tell you all this, I know first hand he deserved to get banned. If it would have continued we all would not be here right now. So for the good or AR and all of us it was a good decision.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Before 4plates was banned I had total respect for him and the knowledge that he shared here at AR. I was shocked to see that he had violated a serious rule, being that he should have known the rules better than most people. I seriously thought that a simple warning would have been enough to stop what he was doing, but as it turns out he ignored a series of very blunt warnings. He decided his own fate.

I can tell you one thing: There was not any personality conflict between 4plates and any moderator. We all hoped that 4plates would cease what he was doing and continue to post as a good-standing member of AR. It didn't work out that way, but you can all rest knowing that this situation was handled very professionally.

EX

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to see him go, seemed like a good guy. But IF he did something that was serious and jeopardized the board and/or any of the members, then I back whatever moves were made.(and those who made them)

...I do have to admit though, I am curious as to what was going on. Anyone feel free to PM me.

He told me what he was doing but i didnt know that he ignored the warnings not to do it anymore but he will be missed, please no pm's asking what happened cause thats between him and the mods.

well 4plates did do something very serious indeed and i think the mods had to do what they had to do even though 4 plates was the man.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You can well believe that Mods dont have time to ban people unless there is an extreemely good reason - especially long time members like 4plates, very dissapointing really _ and he was given a lot more leaway than would have been given to most.

Thread Information