youg'un is offline Associate Member

To change or not to Change??

I am currently doing a 6 week cycle
    400mgs/w of Enth
    500mgs/w omnadren
    10d-bol/day

I am about two weeks into the cycle but i am starting to think that i have too many tests in this cycle. i have also noticed some gyno forming again. To be honest i dont want to have to go through surgury again. My question is should i keep the cycle the same or drop a test and add a anabolc? maybe some winny or deca ? I am going to be competing in june at a bbuilding comp so i really want to throw on lots of weight. what should i do? current stats. 5'9'' 210lbs 16%bf. i want to be at least 230 by march then start to diet down. possible or impossible.?

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned

6 week cycle with test?

Do you mean 10mg dbol a day? Do you have novs on hand? If your only two weeks in, how can you feel like you have too much test - stuff hasn't even kicked in yet bro.

Surgery for what, gyno? Drop the eth for deca in a 6 week cycle? heh..

Sounds like a total lack of research and preperation - but give us some more info to work with.

I meant 10tabs of d-bol per day. i am about two weeks into cycle. i usually go 6 weeks on 6 weeks of. my surgury was for gyno but no matter what i do it just keeps on cumming back!

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    I don't think that enanthate will even kick in till week 5 or 6. I would never run it in a six-week cycle.
    As for 230 lbs, I certainly think that would be possible running the d-bol and the omna, but a considerable amount of that might be water weight. I got bigtime gains off my first d-bol cycle, but a ton of water came with it.
    Whatever results you get from this cycle, i would suggest really working hard on getting that bf% down. Some wicked cuts and great definition just might give you the edge your looking for.
    Good luck, bro!!

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    Do you have novs on hand for this cycle man? Sounds like you gyno prone, Id take them throughout the cycle. 10 tabs of what kind of dbol ? 10mg tabs? 25mg tabs? (heh)

As far as dropping the eth for deca , forget it man. If you think you are taking too much test, lower the dosage for the rest of your cycle and plan better next time.

no i dont have any nolve ive been told that it clogs up your receptors. and i am taking 5 5mg thais and 5 5mg naposims each day.

Thread Information