Thread: female doses

conan586 is offline New Member

female doses

Need advice for my wife, I think I gave her too much last time. She was taking 100mg Deca a week and 5mg anavar daily(1 tab)- she looked fab,big,ripped abs, but I ended up paying for laser hair removal on her brand new mustache. She was of course very unhappy about this unfortunate side efect. Was the dosing to high, or is she just sensitive? Any help with doses will help. She has available to her at this time Anavar,Deca,EQ, Clen ,Noveldex,m and Wistrol. I do not believe that I would be willing to give her anything else. any thoughts??

Mastiff is offline Member
    There is a good chance that what you thought was anavar was d-bol or some other roid. There are a lot of fake anavars out there. go with BTG Oxandrin. Its pricey, but for the small amount women use its affordable. It is pure, and has great bioavailability. I think you should let the deca slide for now, just go with 5 to 10mg of BTG var. If she handles that with no problem, you might try the deca again.

anavar

it was definetly anavar

bump

The Butcher is offline Member
    100mg/week of Deca isn't excessive, but it certainly is on the high end for women. 50mg/week would probably do her good. I know you didn't list it in your available items, but Primobolan at 100mg/week works wonders for women. I have too many female friends with that raspy/smokers voice caused by Winni to suggest that she use it, but some people like that kind of voice...

I agree with Anavar being the safest option, but she will need to still bust her as in the gym big time. My last gf didn't get many results with her BTG var, but then again she hardly ever went to the gym and her diet sucks. It works for those who try and maximize its benefits!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would go with 100mg of primo instead of deca , i know woman who get less sides from 50mg of Test Prop then 100mg of deca...if anything i would go with 50mg of Deca / week...XXL

Thread Information