Gucio is offline Junior Member

clomid and anti e's

i was just wondering if there is a negative effect to taking clomid or an anti-e like nolva or proviron for a longer duration than your supposed to. lets say your only supposed to take clomid for three weeks after a cycle, would it hurt to do it for maybe 4 or 5 weeks intead of the prescribed 3.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    There is no harm in running clomid for an extra week or two, I know many people who do this because they take longer to recover. 3 weeks is just a rule of thumb because usually you can't get your natural HPTA back up to full speed quicker than that.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by nj_
    There is no harm in running clomid for an extra week or two, I know many people who do this because they take longer to recover. 3 weeks is just a rule of thumb because usually you can't get your natural HPTA back up to full speed quicker than that.
    agreed, clomid makes me recover nice, but it does take longer 4-5 weeks, so i usually stay on around 5-6 just to be safe...its cheap, effective, and in higher doses gives me nice trails (lol). negative side affects i guess could be acne and mood swings, im sure everyone not just me gets teary eyed over the hallmark commercials...(haha)...good luck

lwb357 is offline New Member
    i've read some posts about people taking it year round. anyone have any experience with that?

Thread Information