maximized is offline Junior Member

Fina for first time juicers??

I read fina is very toxic and should NOT be used in a first cycle?? Is this true or just one of those "warnings" that are only half right?? I have my cycle planned but after reading some peoples gains of their 'fina/winny/prop' cycle, im thinking of changing my cycle around. Thanks for any info.

peace.

-max

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Fina is rather toxic plus you have to shoot it ed which can be a bit much for a first timer.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Fina is pne of the more androgenic steroids . Acne, and hairloss (if predisposed) is common. FOr fina to be effective, it has to be shot EOD at LEAST, with ED being better. Alot of first timer dont know how they will react to gear, so they wont know how bad the sides will be. This is one reason why a rookie may not want to try Fina at first. Injections are also a bit nerve racking for rookies, so the frequent Tren injections might not be desirable.

But FIna is not liver toxic (well not any more than say Test, EQ, Deca , etc), and its kidney toxicity is something thats debateable, I for one dont buy into it. But to be on the safe side, just drink a ton of water and supplement with Cranberry Extract.

So theres no REAL reason why a rookie couldnt use fina, its just more of a personal thing. For first timers 75mg ED for no more than 6 weeks should be fine.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is pretty strong and I would say it would be better to be familiar with running a test like Sustanon first.

I just found out Deca and Eq alone is causing me some hairloss signs

latman49 is offline Member
    I'm using Fina for my 2nd cycle and I can't really see where it is that much different from using Test or Eq, except for the daily injections. Some of the sides might freak a beginner out if you don't know they are coming....the profuse sweating, the hot flashes(sometimes you feel like you're on fire), and a few others that can pop up. Fina makes some people "edgy" but I am always a little on edge so I haven't noticed any difference. A few people have told me that I've been a little snappy witht them at times, but no "rage" or anything like that.

As far as kidney toxicity, I don't know. I am drinking 1.5 gals of water and taking cranberry extract so I think I am good to go. No changes in my urine and no kidney pains or anything.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Bad, Bad idea...XXL

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    this has been discussed plenty of times, there are pros and cons to everything, and especially to a novice using fina...

THECRUX is offline New Member
    I got to say my first cycle included fina at 75 mg eod. I was nervous as hell to inject my first time it took me about twenty minutes and about twenty pins before i finally got it. what appealed to me was the ease of acuiring and making it. i used 400mg of test enath along with it. i rotated my injections eod and had no negative affects. i used lots of alchol to sterilize inject site and top of vial. I did do all of my home work before doing cycle did proper post cycle and kept 20lbs of muscle.
    so if you can handle the injections it aint gonna hurt to try.

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the input. Ive been out of town for work and was nowhere near a computer so I could reply. I think I could handle the shots every day, but you may be right as some of the sides may freak a newbie out, and also, you are right, I do not know how my body is going to react, so I'll stick with my original plan. Thanks again!

-max

Thread Information