mattg78 is offline Junior Member

Last Recommendations on this Cycle?

Hi. I am 20, 5'8'', 175lbs. I looking to go from 175 to 200lbs on my next cycle. This will be my second cycle (1st one was test enth only at 500mgs a week for 6 weeks---gained 35lbs (150 to 185)). Anyway, I like the test and I want to use it again. Here is my cycles that I have an option on:

1-30days : 35mg dbol (Ref-B)
    1-10wks : 750mgs of test enth (QV)
    Clomid and Nolvadex on hand

1-30days : 35mg dbol (Ref-B)
    1-10wks : 500mgs of test enth (QV)
    1-10wks : 200mgs of deca (Organon Yellow tops)
    Clomid and Nolvadex on hand

Now, I have 3-10ml bottles of test (QV), 10 vials of Organon Deca (200mg a piece), and 100 tabs of Ref-B (25mg a piece). I can raise and lower the dosage of the test and dbol, but the highest I can go with the deca would be 200mgs a week. I can't get anymore so try to work with what I have. Time for the questions that I want to ask.

1. Which cycle would you choose?
    2. If you want to change one of the cycles (you can only move the
    test and dbol up and down), how would you do it?
    3. How much ALA would you take with this cycle?
    4. How much Milk thistle would you take?
    5. Would you take the shot on one day?

Remeber, if you want to push the wks or days further back or up, feel free. I ask you these questions because I need info on what will work best, so feel free to give me any advice. Thanks for reading this and answering back!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Number 2 would be great if you would just bump the deca up to 400 mg a week but since you say you can't do that then I would do number 1. Hold your deca until you can get some more.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    I would take do the second cycle. If this is your second cycle you dont need to up the test to 750mg yet. sounds like 500 did just fine last time.
    doses look good, Id move the deca up to 400mg personally but since you cant 200 will work. you should make some good gains off that cycle. btw if you shoot that rev-b it is gonna burn like hell

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    I think that I may need to bump the dbol up to 50mg a day (2 tabs a day) because I heard that the ref-b's were underdosed and only have an equivilent of 17mg per tab. Anybody have anything on this?

Thread Information