Thread: ttokyo

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

ttokyo

Wuzzup all, I have access to 100 10mg ttokyo winstrol pills. I think I am going to buy them today...I was wondering what dosage I should take though...I weigh around 270-280 and I am also using 600mg of enanthate . I will also start using ECA with Cytomel ...so I was thinking maybe the winstrol could help me get a little tighter or at least help me get a little more explosive...anyon help me with the dosage please..

Thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At your size I would do 50 mg a day for six weeks which would mean you would need to get 200 pills and spread the five throughout the day.

dosage

Well I only got access to around 100 pills...I could probably go 50mg/ed for like 3 weeks...what u think?

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    3 weeks? thats really not a long enough time to get the results you want bro....

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i agree. i only had 100 last cycle and wound up wishin for another 100.

they make a 500 count bottle , maybe you could see if you have acess to that and split it w a friend.

so basically if I do the 3 weeks at 50mg I won't get anything from it? I am going to use it with:

600mg Enanthate
    ECA stack 2 times per day
    Cytomel 1/day

i would say if it is 3 weeks or pass. i would pass. in my op i think winny either works for some or doesn't. i took it once with one of my boys same cycle and he got better results then me. even if you get the 100 and space it out it just won't be enough mg per day. i took 100 at 20mg ed and i am about 185 and it didn't work as good as it could have. oh well live and learn. good luck bro. you could get 100 clen and get good results. you would only have to take that 2 weeks

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    3 weeks is nothing bro. Run it for 6 and then you will be getting somewhere

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    6 weeks is perfect. Anything less is a waste and anything more is too much for the liver.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    50mgs ED 6 weeks total I agree with everyone else on this. otherwise get the 100 tabs and give your girlfriend 1 a day for 50 days. thats what my fiancee took and got great results

Well...today I bought the ttokyo pills which will last around 3 weeks for 50mg/day. I will also take your advice and after this is done...I should have the injectable winstrol to finish off with.

also, I had one more question: how long does equipoise stay in your system so that it can be detected?

Thanks

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: reply

Originally posted by SWOLL UP
    I will also take your advice and after this is done...I should have the injectable winstrol to finish off with.
    Bad choice. Don't start taking it until you have enough for 6 weeks. Too many people have started and then realized that the remainder of the cycle won't show up in time.

Thread Information