ezye is offline New Member

Can you take Blood Pressure medication while on AS?

My blood pressure is high like 170/98 or so, it varies. But i was wondering if it is safe to take bp medication while in a cycle. Or should i cut my cycle short, i am on deca 300mg every 6 days about 5 weeks in.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, if you don't wanna take it, send it my way!

my bp is 170/90. I promise to let ya know if it has any side effects while on AAS

bowser is offline Associate Member
    speaking of high blood pressure, is there anything that can hellp you to lower you bp besides meds. I herd that drinking vinigar helps. I am not sure how much or how often. Do you guys know?

Drink lots of water, avoid foods high in sodium, try not to get too stressed out during the day (i started taking kava kava, but no changes really), avoid caffine or foods with caffine.

bowser is offline Associate Member
    what is kava kava?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    My copy of Duchaine's Steroid Handbook sez he used Dyazide for his high blood pressure, during cycles, I think. Of course, he's no longer with us, maybe that was part of the reason he passed away (I have no idea)? Anyway, you can mouse around and find it at
    http://www.crissywild.com/pharmacynetwork/main.html
    it's a foreign site which, I gather, caters to transexuals among others. Sells only legal stuff, FDA approved. But it's got blood pressure medicine, and you might not need a script for it, I'm not sure, check it out.
    Good luck . . .

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I wouldn't touch AS if I had high blood pressure...medication or no medication.

Originally posted by EXCESS
    I wouldn't touch AS if I had high blood pressure...medication or no medication.
    Your referring to a pre-existing condition of high blood pressure right? AAS gives alot of us high bp. I'm ranging from 150-159 right now. I don't think its severe enough to make me stop my cycle.

Thread Information