skinnyhb is offline Member

for those who have had gyno surgery

i am just in the beginnings of getting my gynecomastia fixed. i just got some blood work done to see if anything is wrong with my levels. but i doubt that is that case, so i will be needing to see a plastic surgeon. i haven't made any appointments for a consultation or anything, but about how long will it be before i can get into surgery?

also, has anyone had the surgery performed in the southern california area, or know of good plastic surgeons in the area?

FmRommel is offline Member
    BUMP!!

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    that depends on your doc. I went in for my consultation and was under the knife 3 weeks later.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    how bad was ya'lls gyno? I got puffy nipples since I got off my cycle many months ago but didn't really do anything about it cause i gained a bunch of fat while trying to bulk. I was wondering if i have it or not...I think it is just the overall fat I gained cause I gained a bunch on my mid section also.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    if you have it youll definatly know it. it should feel hard not just swollen. if once you go off your gear the swelling goes down then your ok if not. then its time to see a doc.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    had gyno since i was a teenager, smoked pot, ate bad, was basically a little fat ass...the gyno was real bad and i decided to have it removed in august, got the blood work, go the consultation ($130 just to talk to this fucker), then i paid $3700.00 to have it done in the clinic without being put under. it made a little difference, but not much, still have tits and its very annoying...my bf is around 20-25% so it makes sense to have some fat there (bulking season, come on), however i paid quite a bit of money for not very much, ill be having it done again soon, he told me that this time they would actually have to go in and cut the tissue out as opposed to sucking it out like i had it done before, if you have any more questions feel free to pm me, i can probably answer them, take care and good luck

dork is offline New Member
    Got my shit cut out 2 years ago. I can't stress this enough, MAKE SURE YOU GOTO A DOCTOR WHO HAS DONE THE PROCEDURE BEFORE AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.

Im from LI and i went to a decent doctor who specialized in breast implants, and breat reductions. He cut out my lumps but did no lipo. My tites improved alot (i can take my shirt off now without being embrassed). If he had done some lipo id probably be alot happier, i do have slightly puffy nips still...

Thread Information