bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member

Question drugs to increase height?

just wondering if there are any drugs out there, that can make a person a few inches taller... my g/f is 5'0, 21 yrs old, very unhappy with her height, i'm 5'10 so its quite disturbing..

i'm sure there's something out there

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Funny story here...

A buddy of mine put his girl on 10mgs of SPA ANAVAR . She grew 2 inches and leaned up in 8weeks. What my conclusion is she had a gene problem with her height and the ANAVAR helped her past that. She is 21 and was 5'2" weighed 121. Now she is 5'4" and a lean 125.

Maybe give that a shot??? since she is near the end of her growth period

FmRommel is offline Member
    I though that the conclusion on the board was that Anavar 's rep as a "safe" steroid for growth was bullshit!?!?!?!
    Personally, I am not expierienced with AAS, but from what I know, looking to AAS for any help with growth is a bad idea....
    GH can help I think....but I dont recommend it...

Good Luck
    Peace

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    The issue of anavar helping with height is true to a certain extent. It is sometimes prescribed to children with growth problems do the fact that it does promote growth in the growth plates. We all know that estrogen causes the premature closure of growth plates, henceforth many children with low testosterone levels as children are supplemented according to their situation. As for taking anavar for your height I dont suggest it because every human being is different and her height could be strictly a genetic issue and we all know we cannot argue with our genetics, not only that but issues of growth in stature should only be considered with a doctors consent and supervision and presciption. I am 5'5 and have been since 16. My father is 5'5 and my mother is 4'11. The doctors knew I was destined for this height since I was a few years old. YOU CANT ARGUE WITH GENETICS. I went to a endocrinologist and many doctors and had wrist x rays done and blood tests. My GH level was normal as was my testosterone and estrogen. It is simply genetics and attempting to fight the natural course of your body and the course it chooses is very risky. That is why logical people wait until they are done with all the major stages of puberty so they can start AAS. Hope you find this useful.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    It is a fairly mild steroid and at the age of 21 it isn't going to have massive negative effects on her if she isn't overdosing it. I would agree with Steak Helmet that 10mg/day shouldn't be overkill and may cause height growth. Hell, I'm trying to get my fucking doctor to prescribe me Ox to increase my height, being 5'10 is weak. I just wanna be 6' or 6'1. Not freakishly tall. Heh.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Sicilian, I agree with your points but she could go get a bone exam done and see if her growth plates are closed. If they aren't then var may be a viable option for her to gain some height.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Make sure if she does var that it is BTG or SPA, a lot of stuff being sold as anavar isn't var, but d-bol or some other roid. At 21 she won't get an endocrine problem from it.

Oh no dont get me wrong guys im not speaking directly about her situation. I too agree she should go see a doctor and see if her plates are closed and then from then she could work with her options, but i sincerely doubt at 21 she has much height left to grow. Im just trying to bring the point across that people shouldnt fuck genetics. Its not a wise desicion. Im sorry but that is my solid belief.

Sicilian, I agree with you. If you do shit like that it should be under a doctors supervision. There are too many things that can go wrong with your endocrine system when you are growing.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Shit....
    I must be reading wrong....WTF?

FR, no bro, its a hot topic here about how anavar may effect height but obviously it works in the right dosages.

I though that the conclusion on the board was that Anavar 's rep as a "safe" steroid for growth was bullshit!?!?!?!

The doctors use anavar to speed up the growth of kids bones when they have delayed growth. However, they only use around 2.5 mg doses. This does lead to early skeletal growth arrest, but the speed up in growth generally makes up for that. It has to be monitored. If you start taking too high a dose, you stand a chance of closing the growth plates too fast, and stunting growth. You also stand the chance of developing osteoporosis because you've messed up estrogen levels and your HPTA. Thats why I have osteoporosis now, I did roids when I was 17. At 21 her growth plates may or may not have closed, but we know the majority of her growth is finished. There is a big difference between a 17 year old boys endocrine system and a 21 year old female's. The var may or may not help her, but I don't see it hurting her. It can definitely damage a 17 year old, unless done under a doctors supervision.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    There's a 10 inch difference between you and her. I'm confused as to why you think thats such a big deal. She shouldn't even consider using anything to increase her height.

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    thanks for all the replies guys, I was considering giving her some low doses of GH (humatrope, saizen), but I'm not sure. Its really her choice. I would opt for anavar , but they discontinued that in australian pharmarcies, and i doubt my sources can get it (and if they could, big $$$$$). I was reading around on the net, found a few sites which had remedies to "increase your height".. one was a shoe insert which stimulates growth (lol), and the other was stretching exercises.. sounds stupid, but might work. I guess any exercises that stretch out the limbs.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bulkmeUP
    I was considering giving her some low doses of GH (humatrope, saizen), but I'm not sure. Its really her choice. I would opt for anavar, but they discontinued that in australian pharmarcies, and i doubt my sources can get it (and if they could, big $$$$$).
    Listen to what you're saying. It appears as if you're looking for a bargain price on extra height. If messing with her health is worth the savings, then fine, go for it. Enhancing muscle growth is one thing because AR members have experience, but I doubt anyone here has the experience of growing bones with chemical assistance. If she's so concerned she should see a doctor.

By the way, does she not notice that most women are shorter than men?

I agree with excess. Im sorry to say it but it sounds like shes a guinea pig. Just shes 10 inches shorter than you doesnt mean anything. I am 5'5 and its people who are assholes about height make people like me want to do any viable option to grow taller but I am happy with my height. Let her be bro, if she was meant to be that tall, let her be.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    believe it or not but it's true no bullshit,
    after i finished my 3rd cycle 10 wks as usual went to my doc got blood test, he did his routine checked my weight, height, and few other things, i started my 4th cycle did 20weeks then dicided to see my doc again for a blood test, checked the normal things and gained not only a few lbs, cuts, size but 1/2' of height, doc was shocked couldnt believe he was speechless, he guess maybe my growth plates were not complete closed,
    i was expecting to gain weight not height,

Thread Information