Thread: need help quick

beachbod is offline Junior Member

need help quick

This has happened to me once before, sometimes i become lazy and dont rub out my glute injections properly. I know this is due to my ignorance, but need some help. I have a huge lump in my ass that is hard as a rock. I can barley walk and pick up my leg. Its so bad, i have to have my friends tie my left shoe, not normal. Took the shot 3 days ago of 200mgs test enhantate (qv) and 200mgs eq (ttokyo). So do I heat it or ice it, I am at college so heating it is very hard, no heating pad or bath. Any suggestions?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    This is my suggestion, and I only suggest it because its helped me before although I wasn't in as bad as shape as you seem to be. Anyway, take a long, hot shower. Try to get your muscles as warm and loose as possible .. I'd take a few minutes to massage and stretch the area, to loosen it up. IMO, this should help get the tightness out of your glute, therefore, working out the knot. BTW, are you rotating injection spots??

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Is the inj site red and/or warm to the touch (warmer than the rest of your body of course)?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I had the same problem with the QV enanthate myself. Hurt like a bitch for days. It is not uncommon for QV enan. You probably don't have an infection, but I would not rule out the possability. You will be able to tell by answering landshark's question.

LANDSHARK: the spot is red, yet it might be from me massaging it so much. I aspirated like always. I rotate glutes right now bc i am only doing 2 shots a week; mondays and thursdays of 1 cc's 250 mgs qv enhantate and 200 mgs of tt eq. When i begin the fina and winny in the later part of the cycle i will be using my shoulders also. Thanks for the quick response bros.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    I am not a doctor, so take my advice with a grain of salt, but if it is warm to the touch and red and sore (not from f***ing with it) then you may have an infection, which usually is not a big deal, and nothing that antibiotics can't fix. good luck.
    And if you will be eventually doing ED shots, I would use a few more sites other than shoulders and glutes. Tris and quads are pretty easy too. I usually save glute shot for larger volume injections...

thank again landshark...but for now should i ice or heat it?

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    some other bros on this board posted about QV enth. how it hurt like a bitch . i think most guys had problems with the 50ml bottle because of the high ba. your not the only, one hope that helps

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    IMO .. and as I somewhat stated before, you should do what you can to increase circulation in that area and keep it loose. Therefore, heat is your best option.

thanks a lot bros for the quick response again. Should i worry that it is red and hot, i understand that it might be a little infected, but at this time dont have access to a dr. If it gets worse I will def take care of it, i have had similar, actually worse, experiences and it took about a week. Its feeling better ed, its just a swollen and hard and red. I will continue to put heat on it.

Thread Information