Chach is offline Associate Member

what do you do when ur gear is 7 weeks late and ur source avoids ur question?

Whats up guys, i was just wondering what would you would do, if you guys placed an order and 7 weeks go by and still no order?...and when you email ur guy about the order they totally avoid ur questions about the order?....please feel free to answer, thanx alot

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    well what you do is prepare yourself for the fact you jus got scammed.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: what do you do when ur gear is 7 weeks late and ur source avoids ur question?

You realize that you've been scammed and learn from your experience. There's not much more that you can do.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    did you do a source check before you ordered from this guy???
    who referred you???
    PM a mod about this and IF YOU GET THE OK, post their name and addy on the scammers list of this and every other board that permits it.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    hey...i don't do the anonymous shit or mail order AND I am a crazy loon so dont listen to me but...I would contact some sort of authorities...my guess he is international...contact the border guys or whoever deals with international packages coming into the US with some sort of anonymous email or letter from a computer other than yours and an email address you made up...tell them he is doing illegal shit and hope that they send him a letter and maybe he will get the shit scared out of him and you can get your stuff, let him know what you want to do...I am evil though so most people would not go through what i would to get back at this mofo.

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    I have a serious problem with people taking my money like that. Id mail bomb his ass but that's just me. =)

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, happened to me a few times, if its someone from south america, ,dont feel bad its happened to a few brothers lately, shoot me a pm...take care bro and like its already been said, learn from your mistakes...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i thought i lost a package on an order and it was about 7 weeks late. i emailed the guy and he sent me a new package. now how's that for great service. i wish thats the way it was for everyone...Madmax

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    i thought i lost a package on an order and it was about 7 weeks late. i emailed the guy and he sent me a new package. now how's that for great service. i wish thats the way it was for everyone...Madmax
    Now that's service.

Aragorn

The gentleman I buy my sports gear from across the big pond will also resend seized/lost shipments. Nice dude!

Red

sting is offline New Member
    well my guy was in the states-connecticut and he is 9 weeks late another week and my brothers are checking on him.

fast is offline Associate Member
    The Juice Man: You got prolly scammed

btw, what`s the idea to buy gear overseas if you can get it in your own little town ?

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    yah, happened to me a few times, if its someone from south america, ,dont feel bad its happened to a few brothers lately, shoot me a pm...take care bro and like its already been said, learn from your mistakes...
    Dont jump to conclusions....

Good person....sometimes shit just happens.....

Originally posted by Equiguns
    hey...i don't do the anonymous shit or mail order AND I am a crazy loon so dont listen to me but...I would contact some sort of authorities...my guess he is international...contact the border guys or whoever deals with international packages coming into the US with some sort of anonymous email or letter from a computer other than yours and an email address you made up...tell them he is doing illegal shit and hope that they send him a letter and maybe he will get the shit scared out of him and you can get your stuff, let him know what you want to do...I am evil though so most people would not go through what i would to get back at this mofo.
    I had the same idea..."won't lower myself" by getting into detail, but when I got f***ed, I called WU and notified them anonymously that a person is using them to traffic drug money, and even sent them the mcu# of the transaction I sent. Found out through them where it was picked up (what town) and made another anonymous phone call to that townships police dept also notifying them of what was going on. Apparently, nothing came of it, but it was worth shot, and for what its worth they seemed quite interested.
    If its any consolation, it will most likely come back to the little computer gangster ten times over;especially if I finally get an address...YOU GOT MAIL.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I waited before over 20 weeks from thhe source for Europe, i already wrote it off and then one day my x-mas gifts came in...so there still is a chance but you might be screwed as well, just do not know Bro...XXL

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I waited over 3 months for a shippment. Just keep the piece between you and your source and don't get all pissed off at him in your e-mails. Remember he has your $$$ and you have F**k all. So getting pissed at him will do you no good. Send reminders every now and then and I am sure that it will show up. I hope you did a check on your source before you sent him the $$$ to make sure he was legit.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Please don't include the police or customs if you get mad at a source. Even if you got scammed (which I know sucks) if the person was ever legit he may have records of customers and addresses on his computer. There is also no reason to get other peoples gear confiscated in customs. This could have a domino effect on all sorts of good bros.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Guys thanx for all ur responses but nobody will include police or anything of that matter, hopefully it will be worked out. thanx again for all ur responces and concerns

lwb357 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by landshark
    did you do a source check before you ordered from this guy???
    who referred you???
    PM a mod about this and IF YOU GET THE OK, post their name and addy on the scammers list of this and every other board that permits it.
    No disrespect, but MODs will not answer your PMs if they don't know you.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by lwb357

No disrespect, but MODs will not answer your PMs if they don't know you.
    And I don't find a problem with that. Everyone here has to pay there dues just like the rest of us did. No one is going to answer any questions on sources or anything if they don't know you. Who is to say you aren't a narc yourself??

Originally posted by Shredz

And I don't find a problem with that. Everyone here has to pay there dues just like the rest of us did. No one is going to answer any questions on sources or anything if they don't know you. Who is to say you aren't a narc yourself??
    That's a very fair question. I haven't asked for any sources.
    But why advertise an the scammers board that if you want to verify a source you already have you can PM a MOD if that's not really an option. See my problem is the MODs give you premission to PM them, even ask you to PM them under specific circumstances.
    It's kind of like a church putting up a huge sign on the outside saying "come in, everyones welcome", then they ignore you because they don't know you.
    I'm not a narc, I can't prove that, but there are more cops on roids than there are drunk cowboys in bars on Friday nights and if you're a fireman as you seem to advertise then you can verify that.
    Last edited by lwb357; 11-26-2002 at 12:13 PM.

Originally posted by Rickson
    Please don't include the police or customs if you get mad at a source. Even if you got scammed (which I know sucks) if the person was ever legit he may have records of customers and addresses on his computer. There is also no reason to get other peoples gear confiscated in customs. This could have a domino effect on all sorts of good bros.
    I am well aware of the possible ramificatioins, and also about the danger of him having info on others...

I WOULD NEVER put anyone on the line for my own benefit even if it was for the right reasons.I only did this in this case because he wasn't ever a real source, and I spoke to the few others that got scammed by him and let them know what was going down before I did anything.

Point well taken though.

Last edited by landshark; 11-27-2002 at 05:32 PM.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    you just have to relize and accept that another man out there is happy with your money and speding it on really good things or saving it and that he got your money for free and that your screwed sorry to hear about that bro but it happens there is no way to tell

HaHa,
    Landshark now thats the way to handle it.

lwb357,
    If you PM'd a mod asking if a source was legit then usually they will get back to you with what they know. Understand that they can get upwards of 50 PM's a day and sometimes they get forgotten. No harm in asking again or PM'ing someone else. If you are asking them for a source than that is not their job. No one is here to provide sources and they certainly aren't going to risk themselves, a source, and all sorts of other good people on someone who just came on the board. It doesn't make very good sense when you think about it.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    by the way how much money did you give him?

Originally posted by Rickson
    HaHa,
    Landshark now thats the way to handle it.

lwb357,
    If you PM'd a mod asking if a source was legit then usually they will get back to you with what they know. Understand that they can get upwards of 50 PM's a day and sometimes they get forgotten. No harm in asking again or PM'ing someone else. If you are asking them for a source than that is not their job. No one is here to provide sources and they certainly aren't going to risk themselves, a source, and all sorts of other good people on someone who just came on the board. It doesn't make very good sense when you think about it.
    I agree wholeheartedly and thanks for responding. No, i didn't and wouldn't ask for a source. I Pm'd them with sources I had to ask if they were legit, BUT only because a MOD tells you to on the scammer board.
    The 4th post above from Landshark and the 16th post above from Shredz seem to indicate this is an option to members of this board also.

You are more than welcome to PM me although honestly I am not the best one but I will be glad to check out and see what I can find. If I can't find anything I will let you know that as well. Try to include the sources references since often a mod or vet may know one of them personally.

trying- You seem to be the only one finding amusement with my loss...does that tell you something?

See if you laugh when you can't do the f***ing cycle that you and a friend have been planning for months because some white trash inbred piece of sh** turns out to be a scammer...and because I'm a decent guy I give my friend the money he lost out of my own pocket, delaying my next cycle even longer...getting funnier by the minute,huh?

lwb- you could also, and should always, ask your source for references when you first use him, regardless of who hooked you up with him. Then PM those he has as refs, don't just take his word for it.
    If you PM them asking if so and so is legit, they probably know they are listed by the source in question as a ref, and will more than likely respond.
    Just make sure they are mods and/or vets from well known boards, not just some guy with 6000 posts. Good luck...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by lwb357
    but there are more cops on roids than there are drunk cowboys in bars on Friday nights

Ding Ding Ding.... We have a winner

Ain't that the truth... I know quite a few who do.....

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Your Source knows you are a jucier, jsut as you know he is a seller...he can alert the "Man" to your activities as well. Chalk it up to experience, and kick his ass if you ever find him. You can altert your friends/workout partners/ and other folks of the dangers of using this guy. Hit him in the wallet, maybe he will give you your stuff!

Thread Information