Afterhours is offline New Member

<---- Fell off the truck

Basically, I have one very simple question. I just broke up with my ex and now in order to enjoy my freedom, I gotta be ripped right? What do you guys recommend for the person who takes the easy way around everything? If you need to know the "specs" they're about 177lbs. 6ft. and a 2in spare tire. Can anyone give cycle info or a place to begin?

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    I,d say work out hard for a while and maybe you already have it but work ethic. Smoke some bud and drink some light beers. Continue to work out had. Plan your cycle out. Work out harder and juice a great cycle with low side effects and include winny. If it flies floats or fucks then it is cheaper to rent it. Find another bus and smile at the next girl that walks around the corner. Feel me bro, good luck, it is all about persetive but it sounds like you already know that.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    yeah, work out naturally for at least two weeks to a month...so your body knows whats up. Then start on a clenbuterol /winstrol diet plan. Winstrol is injectable, not pill form. Take 50mg-100mg every other day of winny and take clenbuterol at 80-100mcg a day for two weeks on and then two weeks off, then two weeks back on again. READ UP ON THIS STUFF FIRST. ROIDS IN GENERAL I MEAN.

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    A place to begin is the search tool. No one can tell you what would be "perfect" for you....we dont know you. Do some reasearch...check out educational threads...then after u have a good base, ask more specific questions....GOOD LUCK!!

TF3

maybe through in some deca or test cause you gotta gain some weight.

Basically, deca , sus, and d-bol after you do xenadrine to get down to 12% bf then you can gain quite a bit and transform the body. It's all about hard work and great chemistry!

Whats up EQ Gains, stoned and drunk as hell in G-town....haha but yeah this is my same situation with a few xtas. Gotta take some shots at Molly's Pub Big Dog!

lol...sounds like fun...just about to take off..dude what you tellin the new-bee? D-Bol and sus...the kid just wants to get a little ripped...not swell up like a water balloon...don't make him do what we did...we have to be good parents around here, hehe...i'll check you later bro

fast is offline Associate Member
    You should seriously workout hardcore naturally first !

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member

Re: <---- Fell off the truck

Originally posted by Afterhours
    Basically, I have one very simple question. I just broke up with my ex and now in order to enjoy my freedom, I gotta be ripped right? What do you guys recommend for the person who takes the easy way around everything? If you need to know the "specs" they're about 177lbs. 6ft. and a 2in spare tire. Can anyone give cycle info or a place to begin?
    For the person who "takes the easy way around everything" I would recommend not using juice. It doesn't sound like you have the dedication yet for it.

trimunex is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: <---- Fell off the truck

Originally posted by nj_

For the person who "takes the easy way around everything" I would recommend not using juice. It doesn't sound like you have the dedication yet for it.
    I agree 100% with nj_ .. you've gotta dedicated.

still growin is offline Member

Re: Re: <---- Fell off the truck

Originally posted by nj_

I would also recommend this. If you use aas, I am sure we'll be seeing some scary threads asking for help soon. Work on nutrition and training for now, you may be amazed at the changes you can make naturally. Study aas for a WHILE, then mabey later, you will choose to use them.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this is kind of pissin me off.........

bro, you think because we use gear, that we do things the easy way? i can guarantee you this, 99% of the bros on this board either:

a) have worked their ass off then cycled to better themselves.
    or....
    b) are in the process of working their ass off so when they DO cycle it wont be a total waste for them.

you need to understand this, if you havent worked out much, a cycle of the best aas in the world aint gonna do that much for you. get a decent base under you, and use the search function. along with asking intelligent questions, these are the 2 best allies you have in the fight to drop body fat and add muscle mass.

im sorry if i came across as being hard on you, but gear isnt the easy answer you think it is. good luck, and if i can be of any assistance, drop me a pm.

peace bb79

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: <---- Fell off the truck

Originally posted by Afterhours
    If you need to know the "specs" they're about 177lbs. 6ft. and a 2in spare tire. Can anyone give cycle info or a place to begin?
    Start with a workout routine of 4-5 days per week. Quit eating crap and eat more quality food. Do that for at least 2 years. That should be enough for you.

Steroids have a bad name because people perceive them as the "easy way around everything". Don't even consider using them. You're not ready for them. Work out naturally until you've come to the realization that the big guy in your gym is your hero instead of some lazy bastard that took the "easy way around everything".

Thread Information