Afterhours is offline New Member

Cool Shall, i go to make myself a little more clear.

I've read a grip about pumping on steroids and I go to workout every day and yet I never see gains I deserve. I don't want to give away my precious time doing stupid regular workouts if I could be beefing myself with a drug. I know this sounds bad but it's the truth. If I want to be crushing chicks by summer what do I have to do to make this happen?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Just b/c you get all swolled up doesn't mean you're gonna get ass. Sure women like dude's to have a little muscle to them, but you gotta have game too.

First off, how is your diet ? You need food to feul your muscles, and a lot to add weight.

Second, how is your workout ? Maybe you're sticking with the same weights when you should be pushing yourself and adding a little more each time ? What does your routine look like ?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    Just b/c you get all swolled up doesn't mean you're gonna get ass. Sure women like dude's to have a little muscle to them, but you gotta have game too.

First off, how is your diet ? You need food to feul your muscles, and a lot to add weight.

Second, how is your workout ? Maybe you're sticking with the same weights when you should be pushing yourself and adding a little more each time ? What does your routine look like ?
    right on, not to mention steroids is not this miracle drug that puts on tons of weight and size, its simply a supplement to help you achieve it...of course it might quicken the proceess and make it a bit easier to achieve, however, you still need to work just as hard if not harder than you are now...and if getting bitches and intimidating people is your only reason for getting big (which im not saying it is), then you need to rethink your goals, ambitions, and purpose...good luck bro hope everything works out best

Mastiff is offline Member
    If you are working out everyday you are probably overtraining. Give us more info to work with, bro. You need to eat massive amounts of food, with a ton of protein. You have to avoid overtraining, and you need to work compound movements. Your routine should be based on heavy squats, deadlifts, military press, and bench press.. Once you fiqure all this out and are growing like a weed, you can think about doing roids. Before that it would be a waste.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR

Aragorn

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you don't want to give away your precious time doing stupid regular workouts then find another hobby. This is a lifestyle and it doesn't sound like you have the commitment to it.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Well said Rickson. Bro, if you want to take is seriously, it's a 24 hr. commitment.

If you juice and don't do EVERYTHING else right, then you'll be small with small nuts. (I heard the girls love that look.) Bro, as was said above, post your stats, diet, and workout. Get a crash course in nutrition and a new routine. We could have you growing by the end of the week (w/out AS) if you want.

Peace

Shredz is offline Respected Member

Re: Shall, i go to make myself a little more clear.

Originally posted by Afterhours
    I go to workout every day and yet I never see gains I deserve
    You just answered a major part of why you are not seeing any gains.

OVERTRAINING!!

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    If you don't want to give away your precious time doing stupid regular workouts then find another hobby. This is a lifestyle and it doesn't sound like you have the commitment to it.
    Spot on Rickson!!!

Thread Information