Shredz is offline Respected Member

To Resume or not to Resume that is the question????

Okay this is my delema. I was just about to start week 4 or my cycle. I was running it like this:

weeks 1-3 Dbol 35mg/ED
    weeks 1-9 Test prop 100mg/ED
    weeks 1-10 Eq 400mg/Week
    weeks 4-10 Winny tabs 50mg/ED
    Arimidex .25mg/ED
    Nolvadex 10mg/ED
    Post cycle clomid

Now I came up with a serious illness. I found myself having trouble breating and was coughing a lot. The breathing was like if I got myself out of bed I was completely out of breath as if I just sprinted 200 metres. Because I didn't know if it was AAS related or not I stopped immediately and went to my Dr. He was leaning towards a possible blood clot in my lungs, bronchitus, or walking Pnemonia. He ordered some tests Blood work, ECG, Pulmonary Fuction test, Chest xrays. Went to see him again 2 days later and I had improved approx 75%. He hadn't recieved the test results yet so he was still unable to provide me with any medication. Since I improved so much over the 2 days he ruled out blood clot and leaned towards one of the other 2. It has now been a week and I have almost made a full recovery without any meds. He said that when he recieved the test results and if there was any problems he would contact me immediately. If I didn't hear from him nothing was out of wack. I haven't heard from him since.

Now that I am feeling better I wanted to resume my cycle. I don't feel there would be much of an issue with this because of the 2 week life of the eq.

What do you think?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Probabaly alright, i may wait until you get blood work back to be sure.

He said that he would call me if there was a problem. So when do you think it would be safe to start again. I may start up and then here from him. The pulmonary fuction test takes a week so that should be in by tomorrow. The others I would think should be in by now.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Give him a call just to be sure, but everything looks good to go. Keep on your feet bro.

Aragorn

en1222 is offline Member
    I would call just to be sure.

The bastard charges me to make the phone call. He has also given info about one of my family members to another in the past so I kind of want to leave it untouched if I have to incase the AAS thing comes up. I know it is illegal for him to do so but like I said he has said things about others people in my families medical conditions.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Ive given you my opinion in the PMīs bro, bump for a good bro!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would go ahead and resume with caution, how much does he charge you for phonecalls, if it ain't much it will be worth calling to make sure, but on the other hand i think if there was anything wrong he would have called you already...good luck, and just for getting sick you get yourself 1 month free personal training......XXL

Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    I would go ahead and resume with caution, how much does he charge you for phonecalls, if it ain't much it will be worth calling to make sure, but on the other hand i think if there was anything wrong he would have called you already...good luck, and just for getting sick you get yourself 1 month free personal training......XXL
    1 month free..wow it was totally worth it. I will make the phone call..but I hate to pay the $20 bucks. I don't know who is cheaper me for not wanting to pay the $20 or him for charging me the $20 bucks. Cheap bastard!! And to add to all this..the guy never even prescribed anything like peniclian or anything..WTF! Man if Docs weren't so hard to come by these days I would be outta there.

Bump for some more input!!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Normally I'd say take it slow and don't continue the cycle, but you're an animal. In this situation I'd call and get the good news and then hit the cycle at full speed.

Next time you're in the doctor's office, take a big shit in the waiting room. Offer to remove it for a $20 fee.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Shredz bro it's not great that you have to pay that $20 but all I can say is THANK GOODNESS for health care. Can't take that for granted can we. We are very fortunate to have it as I'm sure some may agree.

Aragorn

Originally posted by EXCESS
    Next time you're in the doctor's office, take a big shit in the waiting room. Offer to remove it for a $20 fee.
    Thanks for the great advice. I am booking an appointment as I type this.

Thread Information