joe_capone is offline Member

i need everyones advice...

well im on a primo winnie cycle.... looking to get ripped but i also want some more muscle mass while cutting up.... soo far ive lost weight and kept lean muscle but still not satisfied its been 2 weeks into my cycle... so im thinking about squeezing in something.. i cant get ahold of EQ... so the choices i have is deca .. sustanon ,d-bol. ANY ONE?????

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    bro...depends on what you want to do. you want to get as big as possible? or want quality? alot of questions to ask your self. A general track would be D-Bol for a slightly more experienced person looking to get huge. Sus is a general weight gainer close to D-Bol but not quite as harsh, and deca is a universal everyone and there grandmother has taken. Sounds like you should do some deca or if you want to get really huge maybe sus...save the D-Bol for later in life. Deca seems like what you want.

joe_capone is offline Member
    i just want some quality muscle.. without water reintation.. i dont want to get huge as im on a cutting cycle.. but i just want more muscle mass... soo deca ?????

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    I would prefer EQ over deca for many reasons. 1. You will have ann easier time keeping your gains from EQ. 2. Less water retention (which is better for cutting). 3. The hunger that EQ gives might help you to put on some more quality lean muscle. 4. the vascularity will help you to look more cut
    hope this helps.
    Jens

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Jenseno9
    I would prefer EQ over deca for many reasons. 1. You will have ann easier time keeping your gains from EQ. 2. Less water retention (which is better for cutting). 3. The hunger that EQ gives might help you to put on some more quality lean muscle. 4. the vascularity will help you to look more cut
    hope this helps.
    Jens

i agree 100%, but he has no access to eq...and dbol deca or sust isn't the best choices for cutting, id say run the dbol at like 10mg a day i guess, but that isn't going to affect you much...i guess keep trying to find some eq, shit? maybe some clen or eca...good luck bro

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    why not run a test for 8 weeks, and cut it out a few weeks before nthe cycle ends, that way u will drop the water weight and come out of the cycle, larger, fuller, and more muscular.

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    its only been 2weeks right? give it time, primo and winny should yeild decent results after a couple more weeks bye themselves. are the both in tab form? or are your injecting? from what i understand tabs will take longer to see results. keep working hard and eat clean you will be fine.

Thread Information