Thread: Help With cycle

Muerte is offline New Member

Arrow Help With cycle

Need some Advice on cycle from the Vets or from anyone who knows there Stuff...
    I have put this cycle together with stuff I have read on this board and others. Tell me what u guys think. Now u must know that I am in week 2 of this, a bit late to ask but still early enough to make changes I think
    Please no flaming this only drives new members away from your board and it has taken me enough just to ask for your advice. Thanks all in Advanced

week 1-4 1000mg sust
    week 5-12 500mg sust and 400mg deca and them starting in week 8-12 adding 400mg winny inj to finish a 12week cycle

hitting clomid after 3 weeks of last shot with 300mg first day and 50mg clomid 20mg novadex for the next 2 weeks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Should have started the deca at the same time as the sust. Also, frontloading 1g for 4 weeks seems excessive to me. Do you mean 400mg/wk winny or what? Start the deca now and run it for preferably 10 wks if you can. Start the winny in wk 10 and run it til week 15 (if you are stopping the sust/deca in wk 12) so you can start clomid right away.

Muerte is offline New Member
    yes i wanted to start the deca with the sust but didnt get the gear in time. Also that is 400mg/wk of winny. nj thanks for your feedback ....have seen some of your other post and and respect advice

Thread Information