dieselthreat is offline New Member

Question clomid and deca question..help!

im coming off a test cycle......and im doing some deca to come off easy.....will taking deca and clomid at the same time work? or will it cancel each other out? from what ive heard...is that deca doesnt mess with the body's natural testosterone levels .....so instead of wasting time until im done with the deca.....can i just jump on the clomid too while on the deca?

i appreciate your responses

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    No it won't work. Wait 3 weeks after your last deca shot before starting Clomid. Did you run test/deca throughout the whole cycle or deca just at the end because if it was just at the end the deca was wasted.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Forgot to mention, whoever told you deca doesn't mess with the body's natural testosterone levels was very misinformed, as deca shuts down the HPTA (natural test production) very hard.

conan586 is offline New Member

deca

deca will shut you down right now!! Try some HCG about 2-3 weeks after your last shot. Sounds like your buddy needs to read a few books!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I can't think of a worse idea then coming off of a test cycle by using deca . Whoever gave you that plan should be shot.

Thread Information